Sign if you bought the game and actually enjoy it despite the reviews and trolls

#201Vincent137Posted 10/3/2012 6:16:43 AM
*Signs* its a good game. Fans of the series who dont like 6 have just grown bitter against capcom.
#202deemahdeemahPosted 10/3/2012 6:17:23 AM
Izzythewinner posted...
-does not sign and rips paper while running off with pen-

this is a bad game, and noneof you should be praising this game. ot os afine example of how the game industry has gotten very stupid and inbred. please do not support this gameifyou ever dream of seeing a real survival horror game again...

So wait....you're saying that my uncle and mother conceived me? THEM'S FIGHTIN' WORDS, B****.

Signed. The game's a very enjoyable experience, not revolutionary by any means, but it's alot of fun and that's the whole point of games. It's got some faults, but what RE game doesn't? I always expect RE's to score around an 8-8.5 with "professional" reviewers, never above that. It's certainly not a 4.5/10.

I'm about halfway through Leon's campaign right now and that absolutely FEELS like RE, which we haven't really had since RE0. I'm excited to see Chris and Jake's campaigns to see what they have to offer.
#203TheRockSez611Posted 10/3/2012 6:36:05 AM
Love this game so far. I really dig the new way to use herbs, since you don't have to break up the action as much as in the past. The melee system is badass, considering you can actually run out of bullets on this one (I always had more than enough ammo on 4 and 5). Yes, I've been along for the ride since RE on PS1, and this one has my stamp of approval, let the haters hate while I continue to enjoy it. The only thing that grinds my gears on this installment? It's awfully dark, even on max brightness, which causes me to get bitten a lot more than I would like, lol.
#204TheRockSez611Posted 10/3/2012 6:40:02 AM
Oh, and Gamespot has lost every shred of my support with that horrid score. Seriously, the production values alone put this game above a 4.5. I've played a ton of bad games in my time, and trust me, that score is on some true bull. I'll never read another review from them, as listening to their garbage would've made me pass on a game that's every bit as good as the last few. Personally, I like the changes, although I might have passed on so many QTE's... but hey, even those serve a purpose by making me pay attention.
#205Dr_KainPosted 10/3/2012 6:40:11 AM
So pretty much anyone that does not like this game is a troll because their opinion differs, gotcha. Well then consider me a troll because I have gone through the first 3 chapters of Leon's game and I find this game to be terrible so far. In the 6 hours I have played thus far, I have spent only 35 minutes doing puzzles and nearly 5 hours shooting zombies. Shooting zombies gets boring after a while, especially when it takes 6000 headshots to kill one, making the point of shooting them in the head rather pointless.
---
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.
#206Gmoney-Posted 10/3/2012 6:41:41 AM
Signs
---
"Nothing is true.Everything is permitted."
#207kewldude475Posted 10/3/2012 6:42:19 AM
Dr_Kain posted...
So pretty much anyone that does not like this game is a troll because their opinion differs, gotcha. Well then consider me a troll because I have gone through the first 3 chapters of Leon's game and I find this game to be terrible so far. In the 6 hours I have played thus far, I have spent only 35 minutes doing puzzles and nearly 5 hours shooting zombies. Shooting zombies gets boring after a while, especially when it takes 6000 headshots to kill one, making the point of shooting them in the head rather pointless.

No one said that. There are actual trolls who haven't even played the game here.
---
Member of the V3Da master race.
PSN: kewldude475
#208Waste_0f_SpacePosted 10/3/2012 6:42:19 AM
Quick, we have to defend our purchase to the death!
---
http://myanimelist.net/signature/Intern3st.png
http://i27.tinypic.com/24g24gj.gif
#209deemahdeemahPosted 10/3/2012 6:45:13 AM
Dr_Kain posted...

No one has claimed that you are a troll if you don't like the game. There are alot of posts here and if someone has said that, they're just as bad as the trolls and wrong. Since Monday, though, there have been a ton of kids coming around here talking trash for no other reason than to rile the board up. That's who the topic title is referencing.
#210TheRockSez611Posted 10/3/2012 6:47:06 AM
LMAO @ Dr_Kain actually waxing nostalgic for the pointless RE "grab this crank, now grab that crank, oh that's the wrong crank, grab another crank" puzzles of old. Trust me, I don't miss em at all, lol. There's what feels like a million zombies around you at all times, forgive me if I don't want to play fetch the crest and just unload on some of them.