Sign if you bought the game and actually enjoy it despite the reviews and trolls

#211crazyhyenaPosted 10/3/2012 7:56:54 AM
DarkD3stiny posted...
AXKSION posted...
Actually the people who buy RE5 and RE6 are trolls because they are the ones who helped ruin the franchise.

You are to blame and you should feel bad. You guys who like the new ones are trolls for ruining it for the true fans of the franchise.

I am the good guy and all of you who signed are the bad guy trolls.

Actually the reason the re series changed was because the old style games weren't selling enough because the old style players weren't supporting re enough so the only people to blame for the change is old style play fans.

If your gonna troll,Wy dont you mention RE4-thats the game that started all those changes.

I played all numbered RE games and outbreak-revelations-CV-Zero and the remake,i'm not gona call myself a fan but i liked them all.
#212Grifiste2Posted 10/3/2012 8:05:22 AM
*SIGNS!!!!!!! x 100
---
I do not fear death, for i shall respawn!
PSN: Grifiste2 <==>Pawn: Rebecca- Female Warrior
#213gamestop27Posted 10/3/2012 8:10:48 AM
I had my eyes set on this game months ago, so a bunch of whining screwballs popping up out of nowhere near launch spilling their horsecrap all over the board wasn't gonna change my mind. I've only played the first chapter for Leon's campaign and I've enjoyed myself.
---
Just sit there and shut up, this ain't no democracy~James Carter
...yes it is~Lee
#214Dr_KainPosted 10/3/2012 8:11:05 AM
TheRockSez611 posted...
LMAO @ Dr_Kain actually waxing nostalgic for the pointless RE "grab this crank, now grab that crank, oh that's the wrong crank, grab another crank" puzzles of old. Trust me, I don't miss em at all, lol. There's what feels like a million zombies around you at all times, forgive me if I don't want to play fetch the crest and just unload on some of them.

I didn't say it has to be something to that extent, but I liked the puzzles that were in Chapter 2's cathedral. There hasn't been enough of that at all in the game. I don't mind the game being centered around action, but when 90% of what you play has been more shooting than anything else, it gets boring after a while.
---
GLaDOS 2012 - At least she admits the cake is a lie.
#215TheTrueMagusX1Posted 10/3/2012 8:20:17 AM
cruxito posted...
acolytes posted...
I don't understand why people are hanging around for seemingly no other reason than to vulture onto positive topics about this game. Really, I don't get it. There's no issue with the fact that you don't like the game, no reason to insult those of us who do.

just bc Capcom promise you the codes for the On-Disc content doesnt mean this game rocks, we know that you know that capcom knows this game sucks. but since SHEEPS job is to please their masters then i guess you dont have a choice but to lie to those who cant distinguish an orange from a bastketball

You know what is hilarious. Have any of you actually read Cruxito's Quote? He talks about how Christians in the quote donot act like christ, that they follow the ideals of Christ, about being kind and sharing and respecting people. Now you mind you that is a good philosphy to follow if he actually followed it. Because while criticising people for liking a video game. While He is complaining, and attacking people. Hmmmm, funny, the hypocrisy is there. I guess in the end you are like the christians you attack huh Cruxito? Sad, Gamers like you make me sick.
#216AngryAvatar8Posted 10/3/2012 8:22:52 AM
*signs*.
---
PSN: Hellbent666
40 Platinums: Currently Sleeping Dogs and FIFA 2013. Will be playing RE6, XCOM, AC3 (Damn you Broketober)
#217Darth_ElusivePosted 10/3/2012 8:23:49 AM
Sign. Yeah, I enjoy RE6 despite the negative reviews and bashing.

The first RE I completed was RE5. I guess I am without the baggage of earlier RE games. RE6 plays just like RE5 which I enjoyed. 6 is more intense and creepy.
---
Look at my XBOX720 ===> i7 2600 @3.4Ghz | ATI 6850 1GB | 8GB DDR3 | Asus P8P67 LE
Now playing: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Dead or Alive 5
#218deemahdeemahPosted 10/3/2012 8:25:27 AM
TheTrueMagusX1 posted...
cruxito posted...
acolytes posted...
I don't understand why people are hanging around for seemingly no other reason than to vulture onto positive topics about this game. Really, I don't get it. There's no issue with the fact that you don't like the game, no reason to insult those of us who do.

just bc Capcom promise you the codes for the On-Disc content doesnt mean this game rocks, we know that you know that capcom knows this game sucks. but since SHEEPS job is to please their masters then i guess you dont have a choice but to lie to those who cant distinguish an orange from a bastketball

You know what is hilarious. Have any of you actually read Cruxito's Quote? He talks about how Christians in the quote donot act like christ, that they follow the ideals of Christ, about being kind and sharing and respecting people. Now you mind you that is a good philosphy to follow if he actually followed it. Because while criticising people for liking a video game. While He is complaining, and attacking people. Hmmmm, funny, the hypocrisy is there. I guess in the end you are like the christians you attack huh Cruxito? Sad, Gamers like you make me sick.

Sorry, man, he's been around these boards (especially since the reviews) being an internet tough guy. Actually, if he was more eloquent in his wording he might come off as less of a joke (still a pitiful little dude berating people about liking a video game on the internet; still a total joke) but he types like a 12 year old and therefore I assume he's probably 12 years old with nothing better to do. No big.
#219TheTrueMagusX1Posted 10/3/2012 1:59:45 PM
Right, I understand that. And I agree. I just wanted to point out though that he has this message about tolerance and love of people, but yet gets mad at a video game. Which in turns makes him even more like a joke.
#220VoicesOfChaosPosted 10/3/2012 2:34:12 PM
*Signs* One of my favorite games ever!