Sign if you bought the game and actually enjoy it despite the reviews and trolls

#251Ace_43Posted 10/6/2012 5:12:49 AM
MasterHighChief posted...
Funny you geeks can claim you have a mind of your own and don't listen to a reivew, but what's it there for? Gamespot and a few others are the only ones with the balls to claim what this game is really and it's CRAP. Most reviews only say "you go, you shoot, you do this" but not explain why it's good or bad. Same with you people. You just look at it as the shiny polished interactive movie it is but it is NOT a quality game. Enjoy it, fine, but don't act like you're smarter than other people who read the review and didn't buy it, because you aren't. You're still a sheep moving sheepishly along taking whatever crap Capcom sells you. You all will probably buy DMC too hahaha. idiots!

I own the game. I've half way beaten the game. I thoroughly enjoyed the game. This game deserves at least an 8/10. What defines a "resident evil game"? Football is football, no matter who is playing.
---
PSN:polamalublitz43
#252Iceberg2837Posted 10/6/2012 5:14:14 AM
Sign. Screw those reviewers.
---
PSN: iCeBeRg1986
Your name's Zero, hope you don't fight like one-Captain America
#253jpv2000Posted 10/6/2012 5:16:12 AM
Signed with pride. Love this game.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
#254vishmarxPosted 10/6/2012 5:20:53 AM
super sign
#255mirollPosted 10/6/2012 5:25:04 AM
Signed.

Having a blast.

Havent read a single review tho :)
---
English is not my first langauge.
Live with it
#256HyperProtomanXPosted 10/6/2012 5:33:12 AM
MasterHighChief posted...
Funny you geeks can claim you have a mind of your own and don't listen to a reivew, but what's it there for? Gamespot and a few others are the only ones with the balls to claim what this game is really and it's CRAP. Most reviews only say "you go, you shoot, you do this" but not explain why it's good or bad. Same with you people. You just look at it as the shiny polished interactive movie it is but it is NOT a quality game. Enjoy it, fine, but don't act like you're smarter than other people who read the review and didn't buy it, because you aren't. You're still a sheep moving sheepishly along taking whatever crap Capcom sells you. You all will probably buy DMC too hahaha. idiots!

Love a good troll, love baseless assumptions. I like this game, yes, and I do not think more or less of anyone because of their opinion on this game. I've been calling Crapcom out on their crap for a long time and I hate the DMC reboot. Also, interesting how you can use geek as a derogatory term on GameFAQs.
---
Not changing this sig before cows fly!
#257tur1823Posted 10/6/2012 5:36:47 AM
SIGN!!!!!

Great game from a member from down under. RE has changed. Think about the Saw movies. You can't have scary shock value forever. Best mate and I spent a drunken weekend on that game and owned it!!!!!
#258NeemohPosted 10/6/2012 5:38:29 AM
Hey hey we're not allowed to like this game remember?
#259ChaosBreaker898Posted 10/6/2012 5:48:52 AM
*signs* . I'm enjoying it, it's not the best Resi, but it's definitely not the worst
---
Disappear! My sword does not exist to crush insects like you.
#260JyggaPosted 10/6/2012 5:53:19 AM
*signs*

Its a fun game with lots of fast paced action.
---
Fear is a stupid emotion - Luca Blight