Sign if you bought the game and actually enjoy it despite the reviews and trolls

#61dolablaPosted 10/2/2012 4:14:10 PM
So is everybody who absolutely hates the direction the series has taken (like myself) considered trolls now?

I'm sorry for being a TRUE Resident Evil fan. I don't support garbage like RE6. Something that completely deviates from what made the series a huge success in the first place, SURVIVAL HORROR.

I don't want no Resident of Duty Call Evil 6.
#620PTICSPosted 10/2/2012 4:17:53 PM
*signs with a troll's blood*
#63NeemohPosted 10/2/2012 4:19:07 PM
dolabla posted...
So is everybody who absolutely hates the direction the series has taken (like myself) considered trolls now?

I'm sorry for being a TRUE Resident Evil fan. I don't support garbage like RE6. Something that completely deviates from what made the series a huge success in the first place, SURVIVAL HORROR.

EXACTLY I want the weird tank controls back!!!...and the nonsensical puzzles!!!...and the AMAZINGLY clunky combat!....and the bad voice acting too!!!!

....wait a minute...
#64dankoismadPosted 10/2/2012 4:19:17 PM
*signs*
---
I'm not resting until i get my bacon flavored pepsi!
#65ministerkataokaPosted 10/2/2012 4:20:22 PM
dolabla posted...

You shut your trap too. You are not a true Resident Evil fan. I bet you haven't even experienced playing Ashley's segment in 4 with the classic camera implemented. You just don't like where the series has headed and you're a sour little boy about it. And may I remind of phrases such as Battle Mode, Extreme Battle, The Mercenaries, infinite rocket launcher, Gatling gun, infinite magnum, and the ORIGINAL SILENT HILL. Stuff that made OG RE action packed already.
---
Final Fantasy X was made for menstruating cows.
#66acolytesPosted 10/2/2012 4:20:28 PM
*Sign*

The controls just take some getting used to. My only complaint so far really is that the cover system kind of blows.
---
"I want your blood...I want your souls...And I want 'em both, right now." - Johnny Ringo, Tombstone
#67aspen1910000Posted 10/2/2012 4:20:31 PM
0PTICS posted...
*signs with a troll's blood*

Lol.
I also sign in trolls blood
#68Birth_By_SorrowPosted 10/2/2012 4:23:41 PM
The evolution of RE is not that far-fetched. Why, after all their experiences, would Chris, Leon, Ada, etc. put themselves in a position to be surprised or frightened by these creatures? They are used to it. Seriously.

Gameplay has changed to fit the masses, yes, but it has also changed due to plot. There's no reason for long time fighters of the viruses to put themselves in any kind of situation that would normally scare a player. They just aren't that stupid/ignorant anymore.

I have not played it yet, but plan to purchase it tomorrow. I'll make my decision then.
#69Aqua_lovePosted 10/2/2012 4:25:11 PM
*Signs*

I'm loving the campaigns, haven't gotten to mercs yet but I know I'll love that if it's anything like 5

Helena Harper <3
---
http://gfaqsff.wikia.com/wiki/GFAQs_Final_Fantasy_Wiki
Join us in our beautiful new home~~
#70sortajanPosted 10/2/2012 4:26:19 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]