Sign if you bought the game and actually enjoy it despite the reviews and trolls

#71sortajanPosted 10/2/2012 5:28:02 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vuegY.png
#72Orochi_LedePosted 10/2/2012 5:28:14 PM
Neemoh posted...
dolabla posted...
So is everybody who absolutely hates the direction the series has taken (like myself) considered trolls now?

I'm sorry for being a TRUE Resident Evil fan. I don't support garbage like RE6. Something that completely deviates from what made the series a huge success in the first place, SURVIVAL HORROR.

I don't want no Resident of Duty Call Evil 6.

EXACTLY I want the weird tank controls back!!!...and the nonsensical puzzles!!!...and the AMAZINGLY clunky combat!....and the bad voice acting too!!!!

....wait a minute...

He's right, i loved the get to a door to find out you need a key, and in order to get that key you have to go through a room that is locked needing 5 diffrent shards of an emblem scatterd all over, to open it and find out you need another emblem to open a door with the actual key.

yes, who did NOT enjoy that type of RE.

so is that what they mean by TRUE resident evil fans? wanting lazy gameplay back?
#73Ari_FF91Posted 10/2/2012 5:31:06 PM
*signs*
#74sagakarikikkaruPosted 10/2/2012 5:32:22 PM
Signs*

Will be writing a review on this awesome game.
---
PSN:sagakari
#75stantonphlPosted 10/2/2012 5:35:03 PM
*signs*
#76Blackmarvel79Posted 10/2/2012 5:35:23 PM
signs- Im enjoying the Leon campain.
---
Currently playing God of War Saga.
#77AndaryuPosted 10/2/2012 5:57:00 PM
denniedarko posted...
*signed*

Absolutely loving this game.

---
We have no choice but to let go of the past to move forward...
#78Birth_By_SorrowPosted 10/2/2012 5:58:51 PM
Orochi_Lede posted...
Neemoh posted...
dolabla posted...
So is everybody who absolutely hates the direction the series has taken (like myself) considered trolls now?

I'm sorry for being a TRUE Resident Evil fan. I don't support garbage like RE6. Something that completely deviates from what made the series a huge success in the first place, SURVIVAL HORROR.

I don't want no Resident of Duty Call Evil 6.

EXACTLY I want the weird tank controls back!!!...and the nonsensical puzzles!!!...and the AMAZINGLY clunky combat!....and the bad voice acting too!!!!

....wait a minute...

He's right, i loved the get to a door to find out you need a key, and in order to get that key you have to go through a room that is locked needing 5 diffrent shards of an emblem scatterd all over, to open it and find out you need another emblem to open a door with the actual key.

yes, who did NOT enjoy that type of RE.

so is that what they mean by TRUE resident evil fans? wanting lazy gameplay back?

I really don't understand either side of the argument. It's all opinion, one way or another. A TRUE fan will stick with the series no matter what. I am not a TRUE fan of anything, I am subject to my own opinion when it comes to iteration to iteration. If it no longer interests me, I drop it. End of discussion.

But as I've said earlier, the evolution of RE makes sense to me. Leon won't come into a virus infestation unprepared, so why should we assume he should? Chris certainly won't, he has A WHOLE FREAKIN FACTION BEHIND HIM COMPLETE WITH ANY KIND OF ARMS HE COULD WANT. He'd never be in a situation to scare himself or the player.

Look at it objectively. Then decide, by pure opinion and not fact, whether it suits you or not. Because the series is going exactly how you should expect it to go whilst using the same characters who know what they are doing at this point.
#79vauxenPosted 10/2/2012 6:04:01 PM
*signs* - the game is awesome so far(at leon's campaign for now)
#80Hiddy86Posted 10/2/2012 6:04:55 PM
NesterJ posted...
I feel really bad for the people in this topic deluding themselves into pretending that they actually liked this game. They're obviously just trying to justify dropping $60 on a failgame that will be $15 in about a month.

Because you clearly know what games I enjoy. Idiot. I love the game. You can bash it all you want, you can attempt to project your thoughts onto us, but most of us actually do enjoy the game.
---
PSN: Hiddy420
Playing: Borderlands 2, Battlefield 3, World of Casualcraft, Resident Evil 1-6