This game isnt as bad as you guys claim it is

#1sommiPosted 10/2/2012 3:19:46 PM
Because its terrible

at keeping me from doing housework things as its very addictive and a great game to play.
#2HitmanzombiePosted 10/2/2012 3:26:35 PM
I just finished Leon's Campaign. It's pretty good. The game gives me the whole MGS4 feeling, it's trying to make a conclusion of some sort. I kind of like the cinematic feeling. The gameplay itself is okay. It does work.
#3aPimp_named_leEPosted 10/2/2012 3:29:27 PM
bravo, a double troll thread. i applaud you sir or madam. you did indeed have me going there for a bit. not just once, but twice at that! good show, good show! (sarcastic tone, but honest assessment of this topic)
---
~I will floss my teeth with your soul~
#4Kyodai_dbostickPosted 10/2/2012 3:33:58 PM
The absolutely worst action shooter / survival horror / whatever it is I've ever played.

I didn't want to stop playing after 3+ hours last night and went to bed really late.
---
PSN ID: dbostick
3DS- dbostick:1805-2579-7230
#5sommi(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 4:55:56 PM
MGS4 is a good comparison to RE6.

MGS4/RE6 are both the conclusion-of-the-journey games. RE is no longer about horror, but 'terrorism' and action. The atmosphere which everybody remembers is now gone.

Just like how in MGS1/2/3, the atmosphere was that you're a lone wolf on a mission with limited items like cigarettes and binoculars. But in MGS4 you're now some mega bad-ass with like 80 weapons to choose from including portable rocket launchers, grenades and a whole lot of other things to.

We all get nostalgic over remember the atmosphere and 'mood' of previous classics, not their gameplay.
#6LeonSK2236Posted 10/2/2012 5:01:54 PM
but with MGS4 it still felt like a MGS game. RE6 feels so far removed from the rest of the games, It feels like SOCOM 4, its good but just not SOCOM anymore