Even with all the hate,the trolls,the bad reviews....

#11MrcTOtheJPosted 10/2/2012 5:06:37 PM
Neemoh posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Seems the trolls are in resecsion.

I can get not likeing a game but no need to rant so much hate about it state your opinion in a nice manner.

Anyhow glad you enjoy the game, I know I will won't have it untill tomorrow though, but I loved the Demo and everything I've seen so far, and can't wait to pick up my anthologies edition.

The anthologies edition...I would've bought it if they came with actual discs for the other games and some extra. And I wish REmake was on it.

I'd have prefered disks too but I'll take what I can get, I've been meaning to get RE:5 gold edition, and hell this is like paying for it, and geting RE1-4 back for free, after I got rid of the PS1 games and RE4 when my PS2 died. (This is when I thought the PS3 didn't play PS2 or PS1 games smh.)
---
Self Proclaimed Offical HoonDing, The Yokudan God of Make Way of the TES:V Skyrim Boards (360/PS3)
#12crazyman32Posted 10/2/2012 5:07:04 PM
I have played RE 1-5,code:veronica,the REmake and Re0 and didn't find them scary at all.The RE series has always been an action/shooter and I like the new direction starting with RE4.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#13Neemoh(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 5:09:12 PM
Kaliesto posted...
Sorry for the mistype in my post, lost a word there, but yeah back when I was younger, it was scary to me then because I was never into the horror genre until that day a long time ago. It was scary the first time around, but after while you realize well....this really did feel like a action/mystery more than horror, but with a horror theme.

When I looked at it like that, it applied to every RE game I've played.

The last and only last time something ever scared me was Dead Space 1...but after like halfway through the game, I started to laugh at the creatures because it felt more comedic.

I only played Dead Space 2, it has a lot of great moments. I remember the beginning part in the hospital saying to myself, "this is what Resident Evil should be like".
#14crazyman32Posted 10/2/2012 5:12:26 PM
the series is called Biohazard in Japan(not here because,of some band here that many people never heard of before) so with the b.o.w's and the different zombie types it makes sense where the series is at now.
---
PSN ID:gearhead32
I used to care but now I take a pill for that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KaOrSuWZeM
#15Neemoh(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 5:15:12 PM
crazyman32 posted...
the series is called Biohazard in Japan(not here because,of some band here that many people never heard of before) so with the b.o.w's and the different zombie types it makes sense where the series is at now.

I agree.
#16MrcTOtheJPosted 10/2/2012 5:19:25 PM
Pretty much what Crazyman said.

I was scared once or twice in the old games, via jump scares, and RE:3's Nemesis conjurs some feelings of fright but that's because I was 8 when I played it the first time lol.

Remains my favorite to this day.
---
Self Proclaimed Offical HoonDing, The Yokudan God of Make Way of the TES:V Skyrim Boards (360/PS3)
#17Neemoh(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 5:21:00 PM
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Pretty much what Crazyman said.

I was scared once or twice in the old games, via jump scares, and RE:3's Nemesis conjurs some feelings of fright but that's because I was 8 when I played it the first time lol.

Remains my favorite to this day.

Nemesis was awesome! I guess he was kinda scary in the "he's-gonna-get-you" kind of way, as opposed to the creepy "Lisa" in REmake.
#18MrcTOtheJPosted 10/2/2012 5:24:16 PM
Yeah. And I agree he was awesome.

And that's how he was scary stupid 8 year old me clicked Hard Mode...hardly knowing how to play and RE game, and I insisted that I could kick his ass when I first ran into him at the RPD station...oh god I was wrong...
---
#19Neemoh(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 5:24:50 PM
The new Nemesis looks cooler though, to be honest
#20djshowstopper87Posted 10/2/2012 5:34:24 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]