I think RE6 reviews is a perfect example of "hardcore" gamers being unable to...

#21abnergoinbigPosted 10/2/2012 8:56:02 PM
Finally more people see the greatness in this game!!!
#22blankempathyPosted 10/2/2012 8:58:43 PM(edited)
kanto_wanderer posted...
blankempathy posted...
Yea man its so hardcore to have lots of explosion and enviroment destruction segments with vehicles and chases and qte mashing. So hardcore bro.

Would you prefer crate pushing?

Nice try but this game has plenty of crate pushing as well. Also as much as I like the old style of previous Resident Evil my problems with this game stem from the problems with the actual game.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
#23cruxitoPosted 10/2/2012 8:57:32 PM
abnergoinbig posted...
Finally more people see the greatness in this game!!!

lol capcom employer at is finest
---
I Love Your Christ. I Do Not Like Your Christians. They Are So Unlike Christ.
#24snakey24Posted 10/2/2012 9:10:31 PM
finished Leon's campaing, I lost count of the number of time I died XD
Game is still fun, so many Zombies...maybe too many of them, or maybe i'm a noob but...The game didn't deserve 4.5, imo.

6.5 min

but they did abuse of last bosses (me and friend RAGED LIKE CRAZY! )and QTE XD
---
Currently Playing: TotA(3DS), KH:3D (3DS), VNs(PC), RE5:GoldEdition, Need RE6 NAO >.<!
PSN:x-fh-xkathleena
#25saluki933Posted 10/2/2012 9:36:49 PM
Dr_Kain posted...
Do I like what has happened to RE? No.

Did I buy RE6? Yes, because I am still a Resident Evil fan in the end. Hell, I have been suffering through the live action movies.

Do I like RE6? Sadly, no. I beat the first two chapters to Leon's game and thus far, I am not enjoying it all that much. It has some great moments. Like I love the puzzles and stuff inside the cathedral, but it was all too short compared to the amount of time I have spent shooting zombies that don't seem to know what a headshot is.

I'm hoping that Leon's is the worst of the playable characters because I totally agree with Kain...headshots have no meaning in this shoot fest.