To people who bought this off of psn

#1STO-109Posted 10/2/2012 9:13:24 PM
Is that patch issue fixed? Or should I avoid the patch once I install the game?
---
Trifold the Trifecta
Owning isnt everything, its the only thing ~Anonymous
#2PrinceOfHotPosted 10/2/2012 9:15:03 PM
what does the patch do? the physical copy has probably the crappiest instruction manual of any game ever released...ever.
#3xKazeruxPosted 10/2/2012 9:15:21 PM
I got it off the PSN today, and when I saw the patch prompt I was scared that it would do it to me too. I went and did it and it's working fine. US player though. They took down the patch previously but if it's back up in the UK it may be fixed now.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Because I'm a fool who has nothing but his own heart.
#4STO-109(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 9:16:18 PM
idk. But people who bought this game digitally had problems when trying to install the patch. It would mess up on them. And I have another question. Is infinite ammo unlocked at the start? and if so do you need to unlock it for all the weapons like RE5 or do they just hand it out for every weapon?
---
Trifold the Trifecta
#5STO-109(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 9:19:09 PM
BUMP
---
Trifold the Trifecta
#6xKazeruxPosted 10/2/2012 9:20:41 PM
The Patch was for RE.Net apparently.

Also, infinite ammo's OPTION is available from the start, but it is unusable until you acquire the skill which costs a lot. I believe it's a skill per weapon too, not for all weapons at once.
---
PSN: KazimusPrime // XBL: xKazerux
Because I'm a fool who has nothing but his own heart.
#7STO-109(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 9:21:37 PM
xKazerux posted...
The Patch was for RE.Net apparently.

Also, infinite ammo's OPTION is available from the start, but it is unusable until you acquire the skill which costs a lot. I believe it's a skill per weapon too, not for all weapons at once.

Oh ok. Whats the name of the skill? thats the one im going to be gunning for first.
---
Trifold the Trifecta
#8DarkchocolateXPosted 10/3/2012 1:19:32 PM
Is it fixed?