Game data corrupted : DOES THIS HAPPEN OFTEN?

#11KaliestoPosted 10/3/2012 7:53:16 AM
It's most likely interference as with most games on the PS3.
---
"GameFAQs is a giant MMO text adventure." - Clarifinatious
"I've beat it twice." - TheLichLord
#12FaxModem2000Posted 10/3/2012 7:54:49 AM
I got the error as soon as I patched and fired up the game for the first time. All I did was go into game data, delete the RE6 game data.

Start game again and let it patch again and no problem since.
#13KaliestoPosted 10/3/2012 8:03:42 AM
I'm wondering if it has to do with Re.net?
---
#14Nisa20Posted 10/3/2012 8:05:52 AM
Painesnewname posted...
Supa_Kibble posted...
I don't know either, because I've deleted my data twice and I still get the data corruption thing at the end of chapter two in Leon's camping.however it let me complete chapters 3-5 a friend online. Somebody on another thread said to delete your game data and do a quick reformat of your system. I'm gonna try that after work tonight after I backup all my other games.

How do you reformat? I'd try that.

No don't try that, just delete the game data. What the hell that's extreme advice.. I had this problem with Leon's first chapter after a deletion it worked.
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#15yanxellPosted 10/3/2012 8:44:37 AM
had the same error finishing leons campaign i Just deleted the game utility data not the saved data and then install it again and problem solved i continue where i left and proceeded without problems
#16Painesnewname(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 8:46:02 AM
Quote:had the same error finishing leons campaign i Just deleted the game utility data not the saved data and then install it again and problem solved i continue where i left and proceeded without problems
@yanxell

That's awesome news, thanks!
---
Mass production.....?
.........RIDICULOUS!
#17KaliestoPosted 10/3/2012 10:56:24 AM
yanxell posted...
had the same error finishing leons campaign i Just deleted the game utility data not the saved data and then install it again and problem solved i continue where i left and proceeded without problems

l'll keep this in mind too, thank you for the heads up.
---