The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

How do you perform a coup de grace

#1CorndowgPosted 10/3/2012 12:43:35 AM
Explain please.
#2SiLVeR_420Posted 10/3/2012 1:07:03 AM
I think its just a 3 chain melee.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#3Corndowg(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 4:50:59 PM
What do you mean? Three melee's in a row on one zombie?
#4Corndowg(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 11:52:20 PM
???? Help.
#5StupidMofozPosted 10/4/2012 11:57:28 PM
Try this, I do it in mercs sometimes. Arm shot so they stagger, slide into them, then you will given the chance to preform it.

Or you could do, head shot, slide, then run behind them while they are stunned. You can preform it like that also, the arm is easier though since it turns the enemy around for you.
#6Artemicion82Posted 10/5/2012 12:04:55 AM
I think the easiest way to do it is when your partner is captured, supposedly the save move is an instant coup de grace.

Doing it the normal way seems a bit random, but doing a slide into a damaged enemy then following up with a melee as they are stumbling seems to get it to work more often. Problem is, when you slide into them they tend to stumble in circles making it more likely you'll get a back attack on them instead.

I think you might also be able to do a coup de grace on some enemies when they are flashbang staggered, haven't been able to test it enough to know for sure though.
#7StupidMofozPosted 10/5/2012 12:06:04 AM
Artemicion82 posted...
I think the easiest way to do it is when your partner is captured, supposedly the save move is an instant coup de grace.

Doing it the normal way seems a bit random, but doing a slide into a damaged enemy then following up with a melee as they are stumbling seems to get it to work more often. Problem is, when you slide into them they tend to stumble in circles making it more likely you'll get a back attack on them instead.

I think you might also be able to do a coup de grace on some enemies when they are flashbang staggered, haven't been able to test it enough to know for sure though.

Arm stun slide is a confirmed one every time.
#8KainDjinnPosted 10/5/2012 12:06:44 AM
SiLVeR_420 posted...

No, I do those all the time and I only have one coup de grace in my records. I think it's a special move like Jake's suplex or something.
---
Now we have supermarkets, bottled water and .39 caliber home security. - Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
GT: Kain Djinn PSN: mlsterben 3DS: 2793-0922-1840
#9StupidMofozPosted 10/5/2012 12:10:11 AM
KainDjinn posted...
SiLVeR_420 posted...

No, I do those all the time and I only have one coup de grace in my records. I think it's a special move like Jake's suplex or something.

Jake's suplex is easy to preform, it's one arm shot, melee.

Jake's axe kick is a coup de grace.
#10SurvivorTypePosted 10/5/2012 12:12:23 AM
Throw a Flash Grenade, all melee attacks become coup de grace.
---
Rehab is for quitters.