The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Any true RE fan saying this is a good game?

#1Link_AJPosted 10/3/2012 5:23:14 AM
Because I always get the feeling all the positive comments come from newbie CoD fanboys who only played the newer RE games.
#2carsaucePosted 10/3/2012 5:24:57 AM
Link_AJ posted...
Because I always get the feeling all the positive comments come from newbie CoD fanboys who only played the newer RE games.

Nope, played all RESIDENT EVIL games and I still enjoy this game.
---
Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked out with anyone else. -anonymous
#3JoolsyPosted 10/3/2012 5:25:24 AM
"Any true RE fan saying this is a good game?"

Good? I'll go as far as good.

Not brilliant or best or outstanding, but good? Yeah, sure.
---
~ Ye Olde Schule ~
#4Link_AJ(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 5:25:46 AM
carsauce posted...
Link_AJ posted...

Nope, played all RESIDENT EVIL games and I still enjoy this game.

How would you rank it in the series?
#5KevintheDorkPosted 10/3/2012 5:26:17 AM
Sorry, cult master, what are the requirements to be a True RE fan? Do I have to dress up as Wesker and go to every convention? Or do I have to build a life-sized Jill doll and put it in the corner of my room?
---
Nimrod! Tell you what, dorky: Meet me after you're done, and I'll show you what my boot wants to be when it grows up!
#6xplorerwielderPosted 10/3/2012 5:26:50 AM
This game is good, and I've played RE since the beginning.
#7sion041391Posted 10/3/2012 5:26:59 AM
Tc can't be taken seriously when he used "true RE fan"
#8IzzythewinnerPosted 10/3/2012 5:27:09 AM
i played all the resident evil games, also including dead aim.

and i must say, even th rail shooters that were on the wii are better then this physical form of cancer.
---
Best Game ever Made: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii)
Skyrim < any JRPG. (i said it, what u gonna do about it?)
#9DarkchocolateXPosted 10/3/2012 5:29:23 AM
Love this game. One of the first time in years i didn't mind spending 59 euro.
#10Epic12GaugePosted 10/3/2012 5:29:29 AM
Once you accept that this is the new direction of the series and get over all the negative banter and think for yourself you will see it is a good game. Definitely not the best in the series. I personally loved nemesis because i was a kid and made me nearly crap myself everytime i saw him lol. It honestly makes alot of sense that they went in this direction because the events in the lore are evergrowing and an isolated incident would make sense anymore especially after the end of re5.