Any true RE fan saying this is a good game?

#141starchildseimPosted 10/3/2012 1:24:52 PM
Played since RE 1
This disgusts me.
---
Strongman/WKC/lunatic/Sonya.BRR
#142rjames80Posted 10/3/2012 1:27:11 PM
starchildseim posted...
Played since RE 1
This disgusts me.

Well I guess you can't accuse it of not having horror then...

Hor - ror

Noun: 1.An intense feeling of fear, shock, or disgust.
2.A thing causing such a feeling.
---
New episodes of Arrested Development in 2013!
#143Cortos90Posted 10/3/2012 4:43:16 PM
I'll be interested to see what goes down when Dead Space 3 comes out.
#144True_ZeosPosted 10/3/2012 4:53:37 PM
I've been a RE fan since the beginning and I'm at the final boss with Leon, that's all I've played so far. For me it has been great except for some of the stupid QTEs towards the end have really been frustrating and the final boss is pretty dumb in my opinion. The only other bad thing I have to say the game is the inability to pause your game unless you're playing offline-mode. This caused me a lot of crappy instances because I have two troublesome kids and that fact made it so I have to wait for them to go to bed to play seriously lol.

Anyways that's my two cents so far, I have yet to play Chris's or Jake's campaigns but I'm sure they will be good still too.
---
PSN- ZzeosS
#145antking61Posted 10/3/2012 4:55:11 PM
Been playing RE since the PS1, been gaming since the 80s, loving RE6.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#146AnimesetsunaPosted 10/3/2012 4:56:57 PM
Played 2,3,4,5... I still not consider as RE fan but I enjoy it.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa (>_<)
#147InsaneKillingGuyPosted 10/3/2012 5:03:52 PM
I'm 40 years old. Been playing since the beginning. I love Resident Evil 6. A truly awesome game.
---
Spel chek iss fore loosers! - InsaneKillingGuy
#148GreatWhite20XXPosted 10/3/2012 5:13:46 PM
I've played Resident evil since 96, and have played every one of them except the rail shooters.

With the original resident evil being my favorite. The acting was so bad it was amazing. The real life actors for the endings and intro made the game. Rebecccaaaaaa! Resident evil 2 was amazing too with actors. That guys a maniac! Why'd he bite me! or theres a gun inside...Better take it with you!

This game though its action packed Peewee, Is a very good game. My only gripe is that i cant turn off the objective locator. If i turn off the HUD it turns everything off so that kinda sucks.

I would rate Resident evils like this:

RE>RE:Outbreak>RE2>RE0>RE4>RE3>RE5>RE:Make>RE:CVX>RE:Operation

Steve was the dumbest RE character yet. Now if only they brought back Billy Coen. Or Jim, David, and Kevin.
---
PSN:TheGreatWhite288