Any true RE fan saying this is a good game?

#61javiercx205Posted 10/3/2012 7:32:56 AM
Besides,,, there will ALWAYS be whiners in the world people with their own opinions saying ooooh the game would be so much better IF.... or they should have.... or they need to... or I really don't like/hate... or they should change... how about just take what you get, play it and enjoy it or just don't play it at all OR become a game desiginer and make your own game if you are that great at making good games.
#62Epic12GaugePosted 10/3/2012 7:33:12 AM
VayneSolo posted...
It's sad that RE came to this. I still had some hope that they would eventually return to the Survival Horror formula and were just taking some time to make it work for the new generation consoles. Now I lost all hope. Good thing that I can still play the first three in my PS3 through the PSN.

Sadly it looks like true survival-horror is dying. Even dead space 3 is moving to coop. In the world of business it is a niche genre that isnt always as profitable as you would think. Because of this you are seeing a sad deviation from a beloved genre. Thats not to say RE6 isnt good, it is.
#63Cortos90Posted 10/3/2012 7:34:57 AM
javiercx205 posted...
if a game is garbage I'm always the first to say/admit it...

so let's just accept it and appreciate a good game when you play even if it's not what you expected.

Come on, mate. That's quite a contradiction. If it's not what I expected from Resident Evil or a third person action game, how can I appreciate it? Although I hate his films, I can appreciate what Alfred Hitchock did for the world of filmmaking by establishing new ideas, but I can't appreciate a game that brings nothing much new to the world of games and is easily surpassed by other titles of a lower caliber. Not saying this game isn't the most trolled title in history, but it certainly deserves a spanking.
#64Kakashi_LawyerPosted 10/3/2012 7:52:03 AM(edited)
Better then RE5. imo
---
" A young fighter screaming, with no time for doubt. With the pain and anger cant see a way out,
I want it all, I want it all, and I want it now. "
#65axlman12934Posted 10/3/2012 7:39:55 AM
I've played all the REs & still own em and I luv this game. The series has taken a new direction is all and I can't complain.
#66vashtrichamPosted 10/3/2012 7:40:32 AM(edited)
Ive played and beaten every RE does that make me a "true fan".
As a so called true fan I am enjoying the game, it is not perfect and it QTE are my biggest problem with this game and many others games that put them in but I still believe RE6 is good enough to play and fun enough to keep playing
---
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill
#67ClarkyMalarkyPosted 10/3/2012 7:41:16 AM
Epic12Gauge posted...
VayneSolo posted...
It's sad that RE came to this. I still had some hope that they would eventually return to the Survival Horror formula and were just taking some time to make it work for the new generation consoles. Now I lost all hope. Good thing that I can still play the first three in my PS3 through the PSN.

Sadly it looks like true survival-horror is dying. Even dead space 3 is moving to coop. In the world of business it is a niche genre that isnt always as profitable as you would think. Because of this you are seeing a sad deviation from a beloved genre. Thats not to say RE6 isnt good, it is.

This is further from the truth, while the big companies may be moving away from survival horror, there are many indie games out there coming out. Check out Home, Lone Survivor, and Amnesia.
---
Your ugly face is starting to piss me off.
#68Epic12GaugePosted 10/3/2012 7:43:50 AM
ClarkyMalarky posted...
Epic12Gauge posted...
VayneSolo posted...

This is further from the truth, while the big companies may be moving away from survival horror, there are many indie games out there coming out. Check out Home, Lone Survivor, and Amnesia.

Ok, you are right as far as indie titles. I generalized too much there but, as far as mainstream developers it seems that way. When i saw the E3 trailer of DS3 having coop, I nearly dropped my coffee lol. They said you will be able to play it solo without AI even but still, sucks they are even migrating away from the solo experience like every other game in existence now.
#69stantonphlPosted 10/3/2012 7:45:10 AM
Played 1, 3, Code Veronica, Darkside Chronicles, 4, 5, and this one. Enjoying this one.
#70rjames80Posted 10/3/2012 7:48:26 AM
Cortos90 posted...
javiercx205 posted...
if a game is garbage I'm always the first to say/admit it...

so let's just accept it and appreciate a good game when you play even if it's not what you expected.

Come on, mate. That's quite a contradiction. If it's not what I expected from Resident Evil or a third person action game, how can I appreciate it? Although I hate his films, I can appreciate what Alfred Hitchock did for the world of filmmaking by establishing new ideas, but I can't appreciate a game that brings nothing much new to the world of games and is easily surpassed by other titles of a lower caliber. Not saying this game isn't the most trolled title in history, but it certainly deserves a spanking.

How is that a contradiction? Just because something isn't what you expected doesn't mean it can't be good. Learn to have more of an open mind and accept things for what they are instead of what you wanted them to be.
---
New episodes of Arrested Development in 2013!