Why are all the men in this series so asexual?

#21DarkchocolateXPosted 10/3/2012 7:06:07 AM
Most man like to play AS a man in games. Playing as a female is kinda like .. trying to play as you are a woman.
#22Nisa20Posted 10/3/2012 7:08:04 AM
casedawgz posted...
Nisa20 posted...
casedawgz posted...
Nisa20 posted...
Who's to say Chris didn't get some action after that? Same for Leon. Maybe they're just the hit and quit types. I dunno.. I think you should real aim your question at the writers who control what the characters do and say.

There's no way he can justify turning ashley down as she straddles him on a jet ski.

He can, Leon has that kinda demeanor and self control. To be perfectly honest with you TC if I were him and in that situation dealing with that kinda outbreak sex would be the LAST thing on my mind.

Outbreak was over. After they survive a horrible ordeal unscathed, sex is often the first thing on people's mind. By engaging in an act that has connotations of creating life, we subconsciously reaffirm our survival and deny deaths inevitability.

That is the case for some, but not everyone and you know that. Leon is not a real person so I can't entirely speak for him other than what is shown of him. But it's just not his character. While you say he should be out boning, he's apparently doing the opposite and looking for ways to close the gap on this problem.

In either case, I could also argue that he merely saves himself for someone whom he cares for like Ada.
---
PS3 ID: MistyLear
#23casedawgz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 7:33:15 AM(edited)
One could argue that the only reason he exhibits loyalty towards Ada is because she is beyond his reach. He appears to be in love without ever having to go anywhere near a situation where he may need to act on those feelings. She's the Rita to his Dexter.
#24casedawgz(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 8:12:30 AM
Bump
#25docman864Posted 10/3/2012 8:18:17 AM
video game characters don't have a real genital.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#26up_evilPosted 10/3/2012 8:20:17 AM
ArcXenos posted...
asexual =/= homosexual

Thank god(s), someone took sex ed.
---
PSN: clown_faart
Don't like cops, but ya' gotta love this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipb_PeXOdT4&feature=relmfu
#27TheRobPosted 10/3/2012 8:33:07 AM(edited)
casedawgz posted...
Nisa20 posted...
Who's to say Chris didn't get some action after that? Same for Leon. Maybe they're just the hit and quit types. I dunno.. I think you should real aim your question at the writers who control what the characters do and say.

There's no way he can justify turning ashley down as she straddles him on a jet ski.

He can if he's not into beastiality since Ashley was essentially a mostly hairless big eared screeching chimp.

---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#28LiquidFuze180Posted 10/3/2012 8:35:21 AM
chris isn't gay, he's just into younger women
---
ME1 and ME Trilogy coming out for PS3 (sometime around Nov 6) rejoice
#29Plant42Posted 10/3/2012 8:37:02 AM
DarkchocolateX posted...
Most man like to play AS a man in games. Playing as a female is kinda like .. trying to play as you are a woman.

I played as Helena and I felt more like I had a nice ass to stare at than I felt like a woman.
#30BatenKalasPosted 10/3/2012 8:37:47 AM
This is why they need to bring back Barry "Family Man" Burton full time. He likes ladies enough to actually bed one, unlike the rest of RE's men.
---
The Review Depot - http://reviewdepot.net