Resident Evil.net stopped updating

#11Fredrick2003x(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 9:36:26 AM
yjyj posted...
i think for the re.net everyone is affected. since they said The issue also blocks RE.net, the game's online stat-tracking and reward service. without saying those with digital or disc

While talking about the digital users it mentioned that it blocks the site as well as online play, it implied that it was only for digital users.
---
Currently Playing: Penumbra: Overture (Frictional, 2007) - Silent Hill: Homecoming (Double Helix, 2008) - Dead Space (EA Redwood, 2008)
#12yjyjPosted 10/3/2012 9:40:01 AM
hmm maybe..but if digital copies got problem with the website..i think they will also need to fix the website which means resulting to website not working well. so i guess everyone is affected then.
---
Every time you think you won something, you are actually losing another thing in your life.
#13aluccardPosted 10/3/2012 9:58:21 AM
pure mind games posted...
I don't know what is going on. I'm playing on xbox and I created my account after getting the code when I booted it up and it hasn't updated for me at all. I'm on Leon chapter 4 and it doesn't show I've done anything.

Did you turn it on in the options menu? I had that problem

I figured it had been set up. I just went to options and clicked everything.
It acts like it updated on the xbox and I just went back to the site and nothing.
I'll try the xbox board though, I just prefer reading this board. lol.
---
-Aluccard
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 6
#14scptxbofgileadPosted 10/3/2012 11:54:54 AM
I have an xbox too and it's stopped updating for me as well. Just when I was about to unlock Helena's outfit. Grrrr. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. They really need better PR that will let us know what's happening.
#15StephChainsPosted 10/3/2012 12:03:46 PM
pure mind games posted...
I don't know what is going on. I'm playing on xbox and I created my account after getting the code when I booted it up and it hasn't updated for me at all. I'm on Leon chapter 4 and it doesn't show I've done anything.

Did you turn it on in the options menu? I had that problem

Same thing for me when i chose the option in the game menu it gives me back my code

and nothing is uploading
---
Add my GT and FIGHT ! : StephChains
#16Fredrick2003x(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 12:04:20 PM
scptxbofgilead posted...
I have an xbox too and it's stopped updating for me as well. Just when I was about to unlock Helena's outfit. Grrrr. Hopefully they'll fix it soon. They really need better PR that will let us know what's happening.

They'd rather spend money replaying the crap commercial 800 times a day.
---
Currently Playing: Penumbra: Overture (Frictional, 2007) - Silent Hill: Homecoming (Double Helix, 2008) - Dead Space (EA Redwood, 2008)
#17SH_expert44Posted 10/3/2012 12:05:17 PM
They must not have tested it all the way through. I really hope they get it up and running soon though.
---
i.imgur.com/vMoq6.gif i.imgur.com/u8goY.gif http://i.imgur.com/RRJwD.gif
i.imgur.com/RtvHR.gif i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/REexpert44/sGHHk.gif
#18angel129116Posted 10/3/2012 1:38:14 PM
I thought it was just me having problems today. Nothing seems to have updated since about 1am this morning.
Capcom really have dropped the ball with this website. Idea was great, shame they are letting us down.