Incentives to keep playing after you beat it??

#11slapper1Posted 10/3/2012 9:43:19 AM
Leon's, Chris's and Jake's campaigns have unique semgments where you partner characters get seperated and have their own area's to explore. Selecting to play as your partner character allows you to play through these new areas, as well as use their character specific abilities and weapons. Not to mention the 80 serpent emblems hidden in all 4 campaigns, the higher difficulties (Vet, Pro and finally No Hope) and finally Co-op mode so there are a few incentives to replay the camapigns (although it's a shame your not liking the skill system).
---
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!
#12PainesnewnamePosted 10/3/2012 9:45:01 AM
Quote:Just play it again? That's what all old games had for replayability.
@edward18

I kinda feelin this response.
---
Mass production.....?
.........RIDICULOUS!
#13chris_mi9rPosted 10/3/2012 9:46:13 AM
edward18 posted...
Just play it again? That's what all old games had for replayability.

The older games rewarded you for fast completion, cool gun and stuff.
---
~Rage quitting since the days of XboxConnect~
PSN: CMinor / Xbox: mi9r
#14Paper_Ape(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 9:48:40 AM
slapper1 posted...
Leon's, Chris's and Jake's campaigns have unique semgments where you partner characters get seperated and have their own area's to explore. Selecting to play as your partner character allows you to play through these new areas, as well as use their character specific abilities and weapons. Not to mention the 80 serpent emblems hidden in all 4 campaigns, the higher difficulties (Vet, Pro and finally No Hope) and finally Co-op mode so there are a few incentives to replay the camapigns (although it's a shame your not liking the skill system).

Very true...

altho RE5 had the same thing, where sheva have different areas to explore, missing blue emblems to collect, as well as different difficulty modes.... (I done it all... got platinum on RE5)

I guess it's all down to preference at the end...

It is a shame that I dont like the skill systems compared to the guns upgrading system in RE5
#15edward18Posted 10/3/2012 9:49:21 AM
Earthworm Jim never rewarded me for anything o.o still the best game ever made.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#16Darth_NicolasPosted 10/3/2012 9:50:24 AM
If you mean replaying the campaign, I don't know. However, I really like certain missions so I will easily replay them. Apart from that, there's Mercs, which is awesome!