infinite rocket launcher

#11Valkerion757Posted 10/6/2012 12:05:42 AM
The lack of any real extras in this game is annoying to no end. "but but it has replay because the skills that dont really do anything can be bought!"

You would figure the one thing they would not mess up would be the fun extras every RE has after beating it a few times... but nope!
---
PSN: Valkerion7 (KoF13:Benimaru, Shen, Daimon ) (BBCS: Litchi/Valkenhayn) ~ (SSF4: Rose/Makoto)~ (GG: Anji, I-No)
XBL: ValkerionSeven (Same games as PS3)
#12edelbrock442Posted 10/6/2012 2:59:00 PM
yeah, i don't really give capcom much credit on most things, but this is something i didn't think they would screw up.
#13Orochi_LedePosted 10/6/2012 3:02:10 PM
Yea, what on earth will we do now that we don't have an infinite rocket launcher to 1 hit kill everything. they screwed up so bad. how dare they.
#14darthmittenPosted 10/6/2012 3:04:07 PM
Oh cmon guys, im sure Capcom will give us what we want.. *shrugs* as DLC down the road... fun?
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
#15simonbelmont2Posted 10/6/2012 3:08:07 PM
Orochi_Lede posted...
Yea, what on earth will we do now that we don't have an infinite rocket launcher to 1 hit kill everything. they screwed up so bad. how dare they.

Looks like a couple of people missed the point. It isn't just about the infinite RPG. There's also the fact you can't unlock alt outfits to use in the campaign. The game is missing some fun unlockables that allow players to mess around after completing the game. Also the RPG was in some others RE games like RE4. It is therefore not unreasonable for fans to want it as an unlockable for all chapters in RE6.

Is it a gamebreaking flaw? Of course not but it is a shame that these things are missing.

It seems like people can't even make constructive criticisms without some wiseguy making a crack about it.
---
Carl Kolchak: You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.
#16Orochi_LedePosted 10/6/2012 3:13:03 PM
simonbelmont2 posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...

Looks like a couple of people missed the point. It isn't just about the infinite RPG. There's also the fact you can't unlock alt outfits to use in the campaign. The game is missing some fun unlockables that allow players to mess around after completing the game. Also the RPG was in some others RE games like RE4. It is therefore not unreasonable for fans to want it as an unlockable for all chapters in RE6.

Is it a gamebreaking flaw? Of course not but it is a shame that these things are missing.

It seems like people can't even make constructive criticisms without some wiseguy making a crack about it.

No, it's about being a realist, it's already a problem that when a game gets to hard people whine and complain.

an infinite rocket launcher has been in pretty much every single RE, now there is one without and all of a sudden people start crying. are you serious?

i don't care if you want it, even i had fun with them, but im not about to start throwing a fit because it's not in the game.
#17SnoopydancePosted 10/6/2012 3:16:01 PM
Orochi_Lede posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...

No, it's about being a realist, it's already a problem that when a game gets to hard people whine and complain.

an infinite rocket launcher has been in pretty much every single RE, now there is one without and all of a sudden people start crying. are you serious?

i don't care if you want it, even i had fun with them, but im not about to start throwing a fit because it's not in the game.

Is anybody "throwing a fit"? It would have been more than easy for them to implement it, fun for the player, and an acknowledgement of tradition. The costumes and lack of unlockables is lame. It makes the game less fun. I'm not throwing a fit, but I will admit that.
---

#18Orochi_LedePosted 10/6/2012 3:17:59 PM
Snoopydance posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...
simonbelmont2 posted...
Orochi_Lede posted...

Is anybody "throwing a fit"? It would have been more than easy for them to implement it, fun for the player, and an acknowledgement of tradition. The costumes and lack of unlockables is lame. It makes the game less fun. I'm not throwing a fit, but I will admit that.

Well i don't know for a FACT if it's in or not, the game is still new. besides. there is always DLC they can easily put it in later if they wanted, all hope may not be lost if people really want it that badly.
#19SnoopydancePosted 10/6/2012 3:20:45 PM
Well, there are strategy guides, and there are people who have beat all four campaigns on the highest difficulty already. It seems obvious that we can't use the costumes in campaign (which is really the thing that bothers me the most) and that there's no infinite rocket launcher
---

#20Bf109_Ace_1941Posted 10/6/2012 3:25:14 PM(edited)
No way to buy guns

Lack of guns

No alt costumes is story mode

Can't give items to partner

Can't equip guns to the ai partner

Can't equip the guns I wish to use

No way to stash items

This game is a step back from RE5 in many ways.
---
http://wallpoper.com/images/00/31/89/31/airplanes-luftwaffe_00318931.jpg