infinite rocket launcher

#21Coryo61827Posted 10/6/2012 3:39:02 PM
An infinite rocket launcher isn't in this game!? Wow! That was the Resident Evil tradition! Working really hard to unlock it. I'm kinda bummed out hearing this, lol.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#22chaostdkPosted 10/6/2012 3:40:55 PM
Bf109_Ace_1941 posted...
No way to buy guns

Lack of guns

No alt costumes is story mode

Can't give items to partner

Can't equip guns to the ai partner

Can't equip the guns I wish to use

No way to stash items

This game is a step back from RE5 in many ways.

-you never could buy guns in re1-cv either. in fact purchasing guns was a new thing added on to 4.

- it is rather annoying how they ommited alternate costumes in story mode

- granted i haven't tried to play campaign without a co=op buddy so i can't say if its strictly a "no buddy" thing, i am actually able to give friends items like herbs and ammo.

- yeah i dont know why they did that. never really bugged me since i have a buddy to play with.

- while limited to one off items, this case was in resident evil 5 too. you couldn't give sheva the minigun and chris couldnt play with the bow and arrow.

- this part i do not understand from all the old games. everyone lauded how you "had to carefully manage" your inventory in previous re games even though you could really hoard all you want because it had the safety net of the item box. but now that the item box is gone people complain that they can't pick everything up and therefore have to actually manage their inventory.
#23Coryo61827Posted 10/6/2012 3:41:54 PM
Also, this means I really don't have any motivation to play this game that much now that i beat the storyline. Before I'd always replay the game till I can unlock all the extras but what's the point when this game doesn't really have anything extra to unlock?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#24DetBeauregardPosted 10/6/2012 3:43:24 PM
I could care less about alternate costumes for the campaign, but considering that an infinite rocket launcher has available as an extra in every main RE game to date, the lack of it is a serious bummer. What the hell was Capcom thinking?!
#25SnoopydancePosted 10/6/2012 3:46:22 PM
DetBeauregard posted...
I could care less about alternate costumes for the campaign, but considering that an infinite rocket launcher has available as an extra in every main RE game to date, the lack of it is a serious bummer. What the hell was Capcom thinking?!

Unlockable costumes have also been in every main RE game to date...
---

#26DetBeauregardPosted 10/6/2012 3:52:49 PM
Snoopydance posted...
Unlockable costumes have also been in every main RE game to date...

True, but I don't really care about that since it doesn't affect the gameplay at all.
#27Yomi_RevenantPosted 10/6/2012 4:05:06 PM
Don't worry someone will likely mod it in on pc and new cooler costumes :)