about the qtes (not hating on them)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. about the qtes (not hating on them)

User Info: yossarian9

yossarian9
4 years ago#1
Is there more if I turn up the difficulty level? I played on normal. On a loading screen I read that they do all the qte's dor you on amateur, so I was wondering if there were more on vet and pro

Thanks
"you mean he a was a tranny?" He was more than that "What a big fat tranny?"--Tim from Spaced

yossarian9
4 years ago#2
Bump
"you mean he a was a tranny?" He was more than that "What a big fat tranny?"--Tim from Spaced

User Info: guiltyslayer

guiltyslayer
4 years ago#3
Nah. QTE's are the same. Maybe stricter timing though.

yossarian9
4 years ago#4
Thanks...that's a shame I like them in games...I know...I know...Im killing gaming...

User Info: huyi

huyi
4 years ago#5
i noticed the subway part on leons and helena's senario the qtes changed, on normal i had to press square + X, but on ameteur i only had to press X, not sure what professional mode will make you press because i haven't tried it yet.
UK Female Gamer
PC specs: AMD FX BULLDOZER 4100 QUAD CORE 4.0ghz ATI HD6670 8GB RAM 1TB HDD Youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/HUYI1
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. about the qtes (not hating on them)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived