RE6 ROCKS!!! BEST RE GAME EVER! PERIOd!! (no spoilers)

#31caffiend7Posted 10/3/2012 5:37:24 PM
Please, try harder
---
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
#32AlphanoobmericPosted 10/3/2012 5:43:00 PM
Albelnox0 posted...

They are more arcadish then QTE to be honost, and its not like we haven't shaken off zombies, dogs, b.o.ws. since RE1. Only difference here is that they actually show you what to press.

I don't mind QTE. I've played Shenmue and Ninja Blade so I'm very used to them. However, RE does them way too often. Waaaaaay too often.
#33rufuzmitchellPosted 10/4/2012 4:16:49 AM
zero3384 posted...
rufuzmitchell posted...

like THAT is always gonna happen...just when the train is coming your phone rings......sure it could happen,but what are the odds. you sound whiny.

I was trying to be mature here...you guys are ones acting like children

Not everyone has good reaction times to QTEs...I am doing my best to play through this on Normal because I want to play the game as it should be played...but some of these QTEs are infuriating because the penalty is dieing and having to reload a checkpoint whether due to something grabbing my attention outside of the game or just not being able to put the button prompts in fast enough

In the end...I have stated my case...the game is fun (I have said this) but it needs a bit extra work to really make it shine...I think I stated a few good legit reasons why...but go on...call me a whiny troll because I'm not saying the game is a 10 out of 10...show us how mature you are

you said it yourself, you are bad with QTE's..ok, that could cause some problems for you but failing a QTE because you paused the game to answer your phone is not a legitimate problem with the game...it's a very very small inconvenience at best.

and my problem with your post was you make it sound like the QTE's are bad because maybe just maaaybe you'd have to answer your phone and pause the game and because of that the reaction window to the QTE should have been longer. Sorry, but that makes no sense. QTE's are supposed to be immediate and you have to have quick reflexes to succeed.
#34rawk82Posted 10/4/2012 4:46:22 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#35rawk82Posted 10/4/2012 4:47:21 AM
rawk82 posted...
coolmig01 posted...
benjaminites posted...
i had cancelled my pre-order over the terrible reviews but now i'm hearing from many people that it's actually a good game. RE4 was my favorite game in the series. does it play as well as RE4? if so, i may go ahead and pick this one up at some point.

quick! here! a much better score! follow this! XD

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/resident-evil-6

The funny part was on the 1st day of RE6 almost 1k reviewer "claim" negative respond...

I bet 1 user used 1-3 or maybe 100 ids each.. they can buy the ip from website selling ip
and create alot of ips..

as you can see in other games, the viewer are around 300-500

hahas Don't believe those reviewer...they must be coming from a small group of a** shi1 id users.
#36GabranthXIIIPosted 10/4/2012 4:54:47 AM
Didn't read LOL!
#37dragonstar13Posted 10/4/2012 4:57:33 AM
rufuzmitchell posted...

you said it yourself, you are bad with QTE's..ok, that could cause some problems for you but failing a QTE because you paused the game to answer your phone is not a legitimate problem with the game...it's a very very small inconvenience at best.

and my problem with your post was you make it sound like the QTE's are bad because maybe just maaaybe you'd have to answer your phone and pause the game and because of that the reaction window to the QTE should have been longer. Sorry, but that makes no sense. QTE's are supposed to be immediate and you have to have quick reflexes to succeed.

If you were fighting something I can see that working, but for cutscenes I never really saw the point. The few games that made QTE work was Heavy Rain and The Walking Dead game. As someone else mentioned, the QTE seems like a punishment for just wanting to watch the cutscenes. IMO it interrupts the enjoyment of the cutscenes, since you have to constantly stare at screen, instead of sitting back and enjoying the movies being played. If the direction RE is headed is to have more QTEs then I think they should just get rid of the cutscenes entirely. If the purpose of those scenes are suppose to test my reaction time, I would prefer if they stuck it in the gameplay only.
---
Abel is probably to Xenosaga what Neo was to the Matrix. - archmageraist
Claimed Misha Arsellec Lune and Lyner Barsett
#38good_tobiPosted 10/4/2012 6:08:26 AM
Best RE game ever? hmm..yes though I didn't like the loose ending.
---
It's too late to apologize.
#39rufuzmitchellPosted 10/4/2012 9:45:30 AM
dragonstar13 posted...
rufuzmitchell posted...

If you were fighting something I can see that working, but for cutscenes I never really saw the point. The few games that made QTE work was Heavy Rain and The Walking Dead game. As someone else mentioned, the QTE seems like a punishment for just wanting to watch the cutscenes. IMO it interrupts the enjoyment of the cutscenes, since you have to constantly stare at screen, instead of sitting back and enjoying the movies being played. If the direction RE is headed is to have more QTEs then I think they should just get rid of the cutscenes entirely. If the purpose of those scenes are suppose to test my reaction time, I would prefer if they stuck it in the gameplay only.

well i'm not that big a fan of QTE myself, but the point in cutscenes is not taking away control. Sure, some would rather just watch the cutscene and go back to gameplay afterwards...i'm inclined to agree with that, although it really depends.

As for gameplay, in RE you shake off zombies, turn cranks, hammer someones face with x etc etc..wich in my book still constitutes as gameplay..I don't think there where cutscenes that had some sort of QTE..if it did, then i guess that's saying they integrated it well enough. (all just my opinion)..

If you complain about there are too many QTE's,maybe try to not get caught by a zombie (not always possible i know) and if they are too fast for you to pick up your phone..well, then finish the QTE, press pause and pick up the damn phone....It's not rocket science.
#40BigSharkZPosted 10/4/2012 9:47:29 AM
"Perfect 10/10"

"It may not be perfect"

I stopped there. Sorry, but I'm losing brain cells at a fast rate.
---
PSN: MounirJemily