Professional mode is really hard D:

#1greysunrolandoPosted 10/3/2012 5:47:48 PM
Especially leons campaign, they just do so much damage and theres very limited health! But i love it, it makes the game kind of survival horror now :)
---
3ds Fc: 3136-6568-2493 greysun
#2greysunrolando(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 3:24:45 PM
And you actually have to think about your moves and doging attacks
---
3ds Fc: 3136-6568-2493 greysun
#3Sad-Life-GamesPosted 10/4/2012 9:52:04 PM
yeah that's the way i felt, i blasted through all the campaigns in professional mode and i have to say the fear of running out of ammo was always there. not to mention the HP bar might as well be a decoration. almost everything 1 shots you or at the weakest halves your life. fun times.
---
PSN: NefariousKing.
#4ShadowClown4evaPosted 10/4/2012 9:55:02 PM
Well everyone elses is even harder (unsure bout ada , just started hers) I still remember those days where i actually had a clip left....
---
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Shadowmew/stats/189315261/ps3/
Psn:Shadowmew
#5XxIamKiraXxPosted 10/6/2012 7:33:34 AM
The only one that felt hard to me was the end of chapter 5 through the whole boss fight. Bastard took me 2hrs.
#6Masta_JeffPosted 10/6/2012 8:17:56 AM
can someone help me please. what skills do i set on Leon i know defense in should i use infinite mag in zombie killer?
#7NohopelessPosted 10/6/2012 8:35:10 AM
Professional mode is not hard at all, it is nothing compared to 5 where u can die in one hit. You can survive 3 full hits with full health at least (unlike 5 where you can die in one hit with full health).

With so much mobility in this game, it is EASY to avoid damage (running, sliding, rolling, counterattacks, quick shots and more).

If u need to rely on unlimited ammo, then u are not using all the mobility of the game to take out the zombies and other enemies. Only Chris's campaign should be the only one where ammo can be problematic.

As for skills, defense up is great to reduce damage for all the campaigns.
Breakout is great for Leon campaign while Firearm is best for the other two.

Last third skill Field Medic is great if u are playing solo, if it is co-op it can be be Item Drop if u run out of ammo or want more item drops.

I've been watching my friend stream professional mode with a friend on their first playthrough blind run and they dont die at all (or rarely) unless it is from QTE or cheap-death events.
#8MattUK07Posted 10/6/2012 8:45:37 AM
Im only on normal and ammo is scarce enough and health
---
The Last Of Us, Beyond, Watch Dogs and Assassins Creed 3 are my favourite games from E3 2012