let's settle this, Nemesis VS Ustanak

#1crimsonfoxm1911Posted 10/3/2012 8:43:02 PM
who is the more powerful B.O.W.? - Results (574 votes)
Nemesis
59.06% (339 votes)
Ustanak
40.94% (235 votes)
This poll is now closed.
okay so me and a friend were arguing about who was the better B.O.W. and i wanted to see what you guys thought

Ustanak, the sheer amount of punishment this guy endured to the end was nothing short of unbelievable, he wasn't even some adapting/morphing B.O.W. he was just built tougher than nails. strong and persistent this B.O.W. took on bullets, a tower falling on him, falling from a helicopter, having a giant mining drill shoved into his chest and falling into molten hot lava. other then being a damage sponge he comes with a set of "Gauntlets" or attachable arm piece's

Claw: a large claw like mechanical hand that can extend to grab, claw or hit

vulcan cannon: large 20mm Gatling gun with an ammo cylinder on his back

Scatter gun: not sure what the hell this thing actually shoots but it's a shotgun like arm cannon fire's a spread that can knock anyone down in one blast

Spiked chain flail: an arm that can act as a wrecking ball, can be spun and swung around as well as shot out.

now onto the second fighter

Nemesis T-type: quick, strong and smart this 7 foot behemoth was the first B.O.W. to do the one thing we all feared.........shoot at us. at the time simply being in the same general area as us would have been enough to make us crap our pants but the guys at Capcom said, "fast as hell, strong as hell, mutates and has tentacles that come out of his body........okay now give him a Gatling gun and a rocket launcher". as stated before upon being harmed Nemesis does indeed mutate and becomes harder to fight

form one: regular appearence, black jacket covers his body as he relies on weapons and his limited appendages (both arms with tenticles that come out of each) to fight

form two: jacket removed and his grotesque body is revealed cut up and more tenticles on his back.

final form: ehhh.........hard to explain so here just look at this

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110731011654/marvelvscapcom/images/6/6d/Nemesis3.jpg

yea so that's what these two are bringing to the battle, most of you already know this but for the sake of reiteration I've written the above statements.

so who do you think is better?
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
#2HyroglyphixsPosted 10/3/2012 8:46:16 PM
I haven't played RE6 yet, but based on the demo I would say Nemesis. He had a freaking rocket launcher!
#3crimsonfoxm1911(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 8:48:49 PM
Hyroglyphixs posted...
I haven't played RE6 yet, but based on the demo I would say Nemesis. He had a freaking rocket launcher!

yea and that tower was a freaking tower, Ustanak take a heavy beating, i say it may even take Nemesis' final form and the Ivans to beat him, took the son of Wesker himself a ton to kill him off
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
#4DarkchocolateXPosted 10/3/2012 8:53:29 PM
Dude Ustanak has like twice the speed, musclemass and stamina of Nemesis, wouldn't even be a battle because Nemesis would get shredded.

Doesn't make Ustanak more awesome then Nemesis though.
#5edward18Posted 10/3/2012 8:54:42 PM
Nemesis would probably tear through the Ustanak.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#6ScratchemsPosted 10/3/2012 8:56:12 PM
Nemesis kills a named character from the series. He does it quickly, efficiently, and he also takes the time to put a key in said characters pocket that unlocks a room where you can get more costumes without you even noticing before he turns his gaze on you.

The Ustanak disables a couple momentarily but spends most of its time flailing around like a swimmer with only one arm...

Santa Claus would probably take them both out in one on one matches though.
#7DarkchocolateXPosted 10/3/2012 8:58:27 PM
Scratchems posted...
Nemesis kills a named character from the series. He does it quickly, efficiently, and he also takes the time to put a key in said characters pocket that unlocks a room where you can get more costumes without you even noticing before he turns his gaze on you.

The Ustanak disables a couple momentarily but spends most of its time flailing around like a swimmer with only one arm...

Santa Claus would probably take them both out in one on one matches though.

No no no no no, NOH. Santa would put Ustanak and Nemesis in front of his sleigh.
#8ScratchemsPosted 10/3/2012 9:00:00 PM
Well of course.

His Christmas spirit would fill them with joy and good tidings but we are talking hypotheticals in this here topic.
#9SH_expert44Posted 10/3/2012 9:02:32 PM
If you take nemesis from all of the games he comes packing with a FIM-93 Stinger Missile Launcher that is Semi Auto as well as a Minigun. He has speed and jumping skills similar to Ustanak as well as the tentacle arms as well as evolutionary potential. They are pretty much the same monster but in a fight i would give it to Nemesis. He has been through some bad stuff as well and in the end it took a nuke to put him down for good.
---
i.imgur.com/vMoq6.gif i.imgur.com/u8goY.gif http://i.imgur.com/RRJwD.gif
i.imgur.com/RtvHR.gif i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii12/REexpert44/sGHHk.gif
#10Alky88Posted 10/3/2012 9:04:44 PM
Ustanak easily unless the T-virus can somehow compromise the effects of the C-virus. But assuming that's not an issue Ustanak has proven to be incredibly resistant, much more than Nemesis.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"