residentevil.net

#11Jin_22(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 3:25:07 PM
My profile isnt updating either. Not sure if this has to do anything with the crash but my loading for my RE6 title screen is seriously lagging. It takes about 8 to 10 mins just to check for dlc content and to load trophies Oo
#12MadigariPosted 10/4/2012 3:28:49 PM
Yeah. I think if I can say there's one unmitigated failure that no one would argue about from this whole game, it would be residentevil.net.

It doesn't seem to update well (it's been two days, and it still says I've only beaten Chris's chapter 1), going down for "heavy load", generally filled with extraneous fluff that has nothing to do with anything (dioramas), etc.
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#13Saikyo MogPosted 10/4/2012 3:41:20 PM
Have enough points to download an extra outfit, but I keep getting errors when I try to redeem my points...Is there supposed to be a set date when we can actually get those, or should I just keep trying every now and then?
---
"Listen....Do you smell something?" - Dr. Ray Stantz
http://www.youtube.com/user/SaikyoMog
#14LeonPliskenPosted 10/4/2012 3:43:52 PM
Mine still hasn't updated, and I'm 98% sure I have it all linked up properly
---
Sandbox Zombie game with RPG elements and heavy character customization and equipment farming set in modern day. My ideal game.
#15Jin_22(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 5:49:20 PM
LeonPlisken posted...
Mine still hasn't updated, and I'm 98% sure I have it all linked up properly

My profile finaly udated. Though there are still a few things that are down for maintanence. Atleast they are working on it