The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Chris has the worst campaign by far.

#1Spade59Posted 10/4/2012 1:49:21 AM
I give the rest of the game a 6, but I give this horrible western knockoff a 2/10.

Rockets and sniper bullets hitting you randomly, you only notice the guy after you've been owned. Bullets flying from every direction, in some cases impossible to take cover from. The area inside the ship with the jet has got to be the worst game design ever. Holy s***.

This is all exacerbated by the absolutely retched cover mechanic. It sucks hard.

Not to mention the environments are bland, boring and just all around ass, just like the level design. Really noticeable in the building where you rescue the hostages.

Just horrible game design everywhere.

Capcom expects this to pass as a bro shooter, but they can't even make a good one.
#2supershadonicPosted 10/4/2012 1:50:45 AM
He is pure Call of Duty mixed with Chuck Norris, invincible punching sections... not to mention his melee attacks are also really powerful in terms of range.
#3StrangerSirKaiPosted 10/4/2012 1:51:41 AM
Yeah, the interior ship area with the jet was abysmal beyond all logic, but the campaign as a whole was very mediocre. Also the black ops J'avo look absurdly stupid.
#4LukeStrife5Posted 10/4/2012 1:53:48 AM
I feel you just suck at this game. Chris' was entirely enjoyable. Fail to see what was so hard about the hanger part of his story and his ending was probably the best in the entire game. Leon's fell apart at the end and Jake's was pretty awesome but lacked the emotional punch that Chris' had.
---
www.doabarrelroll.net
#5darkagesSpawnPosted 10/4/2012 1:53:57 AM
Stop being terrible at the game, that section was easy.
#6StrangerSirKaiPosted 10/4/2012 1:55:13 AM
That section was a total mess, no matter how hard or easy it was.The level design was atrocious. Granted Chris has terrible level design across the board, but it was especially true in that area.
#7Enix BelmontPosted 10/4/2012 1:55:39 AM
I dont agree, I find it the best and most passable to me, although I'm only 2 chapters in with him. Feels like a mercs level - which to me, is better than endless QTE and unskippable parts that waste your time.

Probably changes, though. Chapter 2 of chris and jakes and did a playthrough of leon(Chapter 1, 2 and 5 twice with friends) and Leons, especially the second time, feels like a chore. Chapter 5 for leon is one of the worst segments i can remember.
---
http://i38.tinypic.com/15mk29j.jpg
#8tuznecotePosted 10/4/2012 1:55:51 AM
He didn't say it was hard.
#9OhYouCowardPosted 10/4/2012 1:57:08 AM
Aside from the getting hit by random shots I completely agree. That entire campaign was a complete disaster.
#10LukeStrife5Posted 10/4/2012 1:57:56 AM
tuznecote posted...
He didn't say it was hard.

Normally when you complain about getting "owned" in a game... It's not because the game is easy.

I also fail to see what is so bad about the level design. The hanger / ship level was pretty awesome. Really don't see the issue.
---
www.doabarrelroll.net