Chris has the worst campaign by far.

#11Spade59(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 1:59:05 AM
StrangerSirKai posted...
That section was a total mess, no matter how hard or easy it was.The level design was atrocious. Granted Chris has terrible level design across the board, but it was especially true in that area.

Exactly. I was wondering when "it doesn't suck, you suck" card would be played, despite the fact that I already beat Chris' story on Pro. It doesn't even matter if you're playing on amateur... the level of suck there is just unmatched by any other portion of the game.

Except maybe Jake chapter 2.
#12LukeStrife5Posted 10/4/2012 2:00:14 AM
Spade59 posted...
StrangerSirKai posted...
That section was a total mess, no matter how hard or easy it was.The level design was atrocious. Granted Chris has terrible level design across the board, but it was especially true in that area.

Exactly. I was wondering when "it doesn't suck, you suck" card would be played, despite the fact that I already beat Chris' story on Pro. It doesn't even matter if you're playing on amateur... the level of suck there is just unmatched by any other portion of the game.

Except maybe Jake chapter 2.

And again what was so bad with it? The only mess with Chapter 2 in Jake's storyline was the avalanche escape, rest of the games level design has been pretty great.
---
www.doabarrelroll.net
#13supershadonicPosted 10/4/2012 2:02:35 AM(edited)
I really hated the same enemy screaming annoyingly on deaths. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooooooo. Anyhow... my friend was playing and I had a hard time keeping silent about how bad it was cuz he paid for the game and I thought he'd feel bad if I said so.
#14Spade59(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 2:54:58 AM
supershadonic posted...
Anyhow... my friend was playing and I had a hard time keeping silent about how bad it was cuz he paid for the game and I thought he'd feel bad if I said so.

Indeed. I'd definitely feel bad for anyone who dropped $60 on this.

Slightly good as they are, Leon's beginning chapters are not worth it.
#15spnccarmanPosted 10/4/2012 3:00:39 AM
the sniper rifles insane, especially when there's like 6 on you at once and they all fire at the same time killing you. Aside from the part where you have to search for the passwords, chapter 4 felt like a straight up arcade game with the vehicle chase, the whole plane in the ship, the freaking flying a jet. I kept feeling like I had to put quarters in to play it.
#16Spade59(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 3:16:50 AM
Sort of like being shot by the magnum wielding zombies in mercs. You get punished for failing to notice a barely visible zombie within the chaos.
#17StarBladeEdgePosted 10/4/2012 3:18:22 AM
in other words : you suck at it so it sucks.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H22t-tiWiLw&feature=fvwrel
#18Spade59(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 3:21:18 AM
you wish you had my mercs score.
#19LukeStrife5Posted 10/4/2012 12:30:20 PM
spnccarman posted...
the sniper rifles insane, especially when there's like 6 on you at once and they all fire at the same time killing you. Aside from the part where you have to search for the passwords, chapter 4 felt like a straight up arcade game with the vehicle chase, the whole plane in the ship, the freaking flying a jet. I kept feeling like I had to put quarters in to play it.

So take cover and take out the snipers. It's not the games fault you are bad at this. Not a single one of those things is bad level design so far, you just sound like you were bad at those parts.
---
www.doabarrelroll.net
#20DEVILIXPosted 10/4/2012 12:31:29 PM
No, Chris has one of the best, his last boss is one of the best, Jake's campaign is by far the worst. (my opinion of course)

Ada, Leon, Chris ------------> Jake
---
PSN : xLycan_Lunaticx