Capcom next project

#1tehheadPosted 10/4/2012 3:05:55 AM
Which you think sounds better - Results (31 votes)
Remake of resident evil outbreak as an open world game
25.81% (8 votes)
Dragon's dogma 2 / similar breed(spiritual successor)
38.71% (12 votes)
Remake & revamped Onimusha (will inafune sue this?)
12.9% (4 votes)
Spiritual succesor of resident evil, or returning RE to biohazard
22.58% (7 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Open world outbreak
-you can choose 8 character, each has their own campaign & CG set
-your time in raccoon city is very2 limited, virus spread & nuclear launch are ticking, so your plot is pretty much like this
Doing their job, day gones to hell, find information, met special forces that is dying about nuclear launch, escape from raccoon in 8 way
-skill based game, this game will follow dead rising path, 8 character have their own skill & non customizeable, this is so not any of those 8 character loss their own advantage by having every advantage that any1 has
There is clock ticking of doom from virus infection & nuclear launch, sandbox fun game, psychos are now BOW like tyrant & other things
All zombies now follow RE6 template(blood shots & fatman), but they don't have QTE's
-if you die on your journey, all skills & EXP remain in your status, item stored in item box is also preserved, but item in your own inventory is lost forever
-similar to dead island, you can host an online game on nearby player and no survivor mode is an agent hunt substitute, available after 4 campaign is cleared
- use over the shoulder camera from RE4

Dragon dogma 2
I'm not sure how to describe it, basically an update for dragon dogma, locked in-disc DLC, hard mode where enemy ignores your armor defense, more enemy variation, new land/region for the setting of the story

Onimusha
Well, i miss killing genma's, is this game available in PSN?

Spiritual succesor of RE / biohazard
Fully support RE title into what you guys seem to feel in revelation
Puzzle with riddles, files, QTE defense for monster, introducing bloodshots
Puzzle with riddles are plenty, they might also follow random generator like RE3 was, there is inventory pausing screen, directional button served as short cut button
Fully customizeable control button
#2ss3goku39Posted 10/4/2012 3:09:42 AM
I want my damn remake of RE2.
#3Madridiq8ePosted 10/4/2012 3:11:31 AM
I dream of the day that capcom re-release onimusha on HD or make a new onimusha game... it was one of my all time favorite games.
#4PaladinCecilPosted 10/4/2012 3:16:45 AM(edited)
I'm going with none of the above. ESPECIALLY not a "spiritual successor" to the Resident Evil series.

That is not allowed to happen until Jill and Claire are the stars of another main Resident Evil game, which should be Resident Evil 7. If Jill and Claire were included in RE6 as major playable campaign characters like they SHOULD have been, then I would've said rebooting the series, even with completely brand new characters, would have been fine. But now, as far as I'm concerned they're required to make at minimum one more game focusing on Jill and Claire. And they really should have at least one more after that that actually IS a tribute to the series which includes all the important elements of the series (including Chris, Leon, Jill and Claire as major playable characters), unlike this trash that they're trying to pretend counts.
---
"Without me along, who will heal you when you're hurt?" - Rosa Farrell, Final Fantasy IV
#5sinyxPosted 10/4/2012 3:15:11 AM
ss3goku39 posted...

This. Followed by a remake of 3. Seriously they did it 10 years ago for the GC why not remake 2 and 3 fully for the new generation of gamers who never got to see the start of of it all. I personally like Operation Raccoon City just because we got back to what made series cool, Nemesis and Tyrants.
---
Haters mean you're doing your job right.
GT and PSN: sinyx
#6ss3goku39Posted 10/4/2012 3:18:56 AM
^ Exactly man. People nowadays are mostly casual gamers. more than half the fans probably only played 4 and up. (that got into RE at the time till now) considering RE2 and 3 aren't long games at all seperatly. it'd be nice to have both remastered. Hopefully with the rumors of capcom "maybe and considering" a remake if the fans want it. Since the sales for the first day or two been really good for RE6, they may even and hopefully remake 2-3.
#7sadiq2010Posted 10/4/2012 8:04:49 AM
their next project is marvel vs capcom 3 arcade edition next year 2013, THAT'S A FACT.
#8anthony2400Posted 10/4/2012 8:11:09 AM
sinyx posted...
ss3goku39 posted...

This. Followed by a remake of 3. Seriously they did it 10 years ago for the GC why not remake 2 and 3 fully for the new generation of gamers who never got to see the start of of it all. I personally like Operation Raccoon City just because we got back to what made series cool, Nemesis and Tyrants.

^ This 100%
---
SSFIV: Vega // UMvC3: Resident Evil // SFxT: Vega,Nina //
MK9: Smoke // TTT2: Lee,Nina // PSN: anthony2400 // LiveSTONED
#9Nintendo316TPosted 10/4/2012 8:13:07 AM
Megaman, dammit!
---
PSN, X-Box Live, Steam: Nintendo316
3DS: 1375-7216-1904