Helena has a nice booty.

#21skeithxthPosted 10/4/2012 9:14:47 AM
Darth_Havok posted...
Ugh... this is RE4 all over again. Once Pop-Sensation Ashley was seen crawling under tables, teen boys would never stop talking about how hot it was...

It was much more attractive when she grew up, moved on to Dead Rising, changed her name Jessica McCarney and eventually ate a dude for whatever reason.
---
Yo Sephiroth, I'm really happy for you, and imma let you finish but Kefka Palazzo is the best Final Fantasy villain of all time.
#22Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 4:21:54 PM
Darth_Havok posted...
Ugh... this is RE4 all over again. Once Pop-Sensation Ashley was seen crawling under tables, teen boys would never stop talking about how hot it was...

Considering Ashley had nothing going for her but big boobs and looked like a monkey in the face, I'd say those people need help.
Now Helena.....she's hawt.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
"Death's embrace awaits !!!" - Evil Ryu
#23gmoshierPosted 10/4/2012 4:25:52 PM
Yuji Kaido posted...
Darth_Havok posted...

Considering Ashley had nothing going for her but big boobs and looked like a monkey in the face, I'd say those people need help.
Now Helena.....she's hawt.

I totally agree with you TC! Helena is so damn fine!!!!!! That voluptuous rack, killer curves, and everything else about her that says damn!!! No wonder Leon flirts with her at times.
#24Nilus_SeraphynPosted 10/4/2012 5:00:15 PM
It is like none of you played RE5 as battle suit Jill. Helena is awesome but that Jill was the greatest I have seen in any game... Oddly enough I was still able to do great in mercenaries as her. Guess I have some self control :P
---
"Penetrating Sword is only good when you touch the demon inside her and then enchant her with Sticky White Stuff." - Oil_rope_bombs
PSN: Vampyr91
#25Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 5:03:29 PM
Nilus_Seraphyn posted...
It is like none of you played RE5 as battle suit Jill. Helena is awesome but that Jill was the greatest I have seen in any game... Oddly enough I was still able to do great in mercenaries as her. Guess I have some self control :P

I did. And hers wasn't anything great IMO and was more flat like a plate. Hell, I'd put Sheva's ass above her. And Helena above Sheva.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
#26Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 5:41:42 PM
Wait. I lied. Miranda Lawson had a "dat ass" to.
So Helena, Chloe, and Miranda. The junk in the trunk trio.
---
#27VikenXPosted 10/4/2012 5:47:45 PM
skeithxth posted...
Yuji Kaido posted...
Helena Harper : The Booty Chronicles

I'd buy that...with a long trench coat and beard, clutching it like a madman as I exit Gamestop.

If you want an example of what that might look like, see the cover of Aqualung by Jethro Tull. Yeah...I bet a whole 2 of you will get that reference. =P

I got the reference, and I loved it!

But picturing it makes me feel like Cross-Eyed Mary! Ha!
---
I love Jesus Christ! He's my friend!
#28orpheus_telos84Posted 10/4/2012 5:55:19 PM
Yuji Kaido posted...
Deborah.

Infinite Lube.

My *****. Still hate your sig though
---
Resident Evil 6: Tic-Tacs and Asthma Attacks
:::...PSN and Steam: extintion84...:::
#29JJncasPosted 10/4/2012 5:58:52 PM
Plant42 posted...
ShinjiEx posted...
Helena is a total milf!

Helena has a child?

he/she doesn't know what milf means
#30Plant42Posted 10/4/2012 6:00:38 PM
JJncas posted...
Plant42 posted...
ShinjiEx posted...
Helena is a total milf!

Helena has a child?

he/she doesn't know what milf means

Because some people think a woman being older makes her a milf too. And Helena is in her early twenties.