So what exactly was Carla's plan?

#1Mdogg1214Posted 10/4/2012 12:07:18 PM
She tells Jake,

"Albert Wesker was a colossal imbecile. A fool who tried to destroy the world."

Yet her plan is to destroy the world.
#2StupidMofozPosted 10/4/2012 12:08:30 PM
Well, it's not that his plan was stupid, it's how he did it. Well yeah, it is pretty stupid. Carla just wants revenge on well... everybody.
#3Mister_ZurkonPosted 10/4/2012 12:08:36 PM
Don't try to point out logic gaps in RE.

Your head will explode like Scanners.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#4Tbar67Posted 10/4/2012 12:10:35 PM
I think that when she said that she was still somewhat sane. After that six month period is where she might have lost it, though I could definetly be wrong about that.
---
"Solomon Grundy, born on a Monday!"
#5StupidMofozPosted 10/4/2012 12:11:16 PM
Ah good point.
#6Mdogg1214(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2012 12:14:48 PM(edited)
StupidMofoz posted...
Well, it's not that his plan was stupid, it's how he did it. Well yeah, it is pretty stupid. Carla just wants revenge on well... everybody.

Wesker's plan didn't seem that stupid to me. I mean what he wanted was obviously bad, but his plan to carry it out seemed like a good strategy. He just didn't count on a 230lbs Super Soldier to happen to be in the *** end of Africa, overcome all the odds, beat the crap out of him and throw him into a volcano.

However in the end she calls him a fool for wanting to destroy the world, while she tries to destroy it too. Makes no sense to me.
#7Mister_ZurkonPosted 10/4/2012 12:17:00 PM
Mdogg1214 posted...
StupidMofoz posted...

Wesker's plan didn't seem that stupid to me. I mean what he wanted was obviously bad, but his plan to carry it out seemed like a good strategy. He just didn't count on a 230lbs Super Soldier to happen to be in the *** end of Africa, overcome all the odds, beat the crap out of him and throw him into a volcano.

However in the end she calls him a fool for wanting to destroy the world, while she tries to destroy it too. Makes no sense to me.

His plan was to create a master race with a virus with a tested 100% fatality rate. For a scientist that's a pretty stupid plan.

Carla's was much simpler. Kill Everyone.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#8SphericalisisPosted 10/5/2012 1:50:11 PM
Carla was a little bit crazy. Proclaiming to be queen of the world and all that stuff...
#9willowsbyPosted 10/5/2012 2:04:41 PM
Carla is Excella part 2