Dragon's Dogma or this?

#1Bancario51Posted 10/4/2012 6:32:39 PM
Which game is better in your opinion? I have not touched the dog.
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
Awesome Fighting games: TTT2, P4A and Aquapazza...
#2LeonPliskenPosted 10/4/2012 6:37:14 PM
What? You haven't touched a dog?

That's a toss up really. I'm having a ridiculously big time with RE6, but I own Dragons Dogma and love it too. It boils down to if you want a massive open world in a fantasy setting, or just some good old fashioned shooting zombies.
---
Sandbox Zombie game with RPG elements and heavy character customization and equipment farming set in modern day. My ideal game.
#3gunsmithcatPosted 10/4/2012 6:40:04 PM
Dd is really good, and you can appreciate it a year from now for 20 dollars. Re6 is really fun and a lot of multiplayer so why its popular... re6.
#4UncleWeskerPosted 10/4/2012 6:40:54 PM
Dragon's Dogma is quite good. This game not so much.
---
"I hate you, UncleWesker. No, really. You are the biggest douche on this board. You should go hang yourself in your basement." ~ RT102
#5Takeda123Posted 10/4/2012 6:44:21 PM
Hey guys which game is better?

Call of Duty or Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13?
#6tiosukePosted 10/4/2012 6:51:42 PM
get dark souls instead. then get re6
#7BillysanPosted 10/4/2012 8:19:40 PM
Dragons Dogma kinda sucks. How did it get better reviews...? The gameplay is repetitive and dull and the art direction sucks major ass.

It's a awful way to waste your time, if you want to invest 200 game hours on something then there are better games for that.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#8Dark_SpiretPosted 10/4/2012 8:36:41 PM
DD has some really good combat and a nice tense of exploration and one of the best boss battles this generation. However most other aspects of it are pretty dull. the world isnt interesting, the enemies will wear thin after a dozen hours and they respawn, story takes forever to get going, 90% of the quests are boring generic fair and theres no interesting characters. its a fun game, but imo its only worth about $20. Lot of content and some interesting online mechanics though.

RE6 also has good combat, a better sense of atmosphere and art design, enemies objectives ect. are all more varied. It takes a bit more effort to get used to its mechanics and its a bit inconsistent with its design. It also has interesting online modes and unlockables and a nice amount of content. A bigger emphasis on story and characters as well. Personally id say RE6 is more worth its acking price even with its faults.

tiosuke posted...
get dark souls instead. then get re6
or that.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2 - Torchlight 2 - Resident Evil 6