Did anybody unlock BSAA Agent yet ? cuz i didnt

#1StephChainsPosted 10/5/2012 5:40:14 AM
I got all Characters from the 4 campaings and all there Costumes and it didnt unlock

Anybody knows why ?

Thanx
---
Add my GT and FIGHT ! : StephChains
#2Alky88Posted 10/5/2012 5:42:11 AM
He's probably unlockable in the future through RE.net, haven't heard anyone unlocking him yet by regular means.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#3danny_S_06Posted 10/5/2012 5:44:40 AM
Alky88 posted...
He's probably unlockable in the future through RE.net, haven't heard anyone unlocking him yet by regular means.

How do you mean? I have my PSN linked to my account and I can see costumes on there to unlock, but I have already unlocked all these by playing mercenaries... I don't quite get it.
---
PSN: CaptainSellers (UK)
#4Alky88Posted 10/5/2012 5:47:17 AM
danny_S_06 posted...
Alky88 posted...

How do you mean? I have my PSN linked to my account and I can see costumes on there to unlock, but I have already unlocked all these by playing mercenaries... I don't quite get it.

Capcom will likely update the website often with more content (like maps).
He'll either show up later on or he's really hard to unlock. I haven't heard of anyone getting him yet other than hacking.
---
#5danny_S_06Posted 10/5/2012 5:49:24 AM
Ok so I build up points by linking my PSN up.

I can use said points to redeem costumes/maps etc when they decide to update it, this will then unlock them for use in the game?
---
PSN: CaptainSellers (UK)
#6bernhardt123Posted 10/5/2012 5:49:50 AM
I'm pretty sure he is in the game already.

If you go to "Dog Tags" then "Title" there is a title called "A Cut Above the Rest". You get it for getting a S rank in Mercenaries with different characters/costumes. For the final star I need to get a S rank with one more character, and I already have S ranks with everyone else.

I'm pretty sure it's him, but I have no idea on how to unlock him. Maybe S rank all default maps with every character?
---
Can't wait for RE6!!!
PSN: bernhardt123
#7Loki90Posted 10/5/2012 5:51:04 AM
its a hoax
#8Alky88Posted 10/5/2012 5:53:32 AM
bernhardt123 posted...

If you go to "Dog Tags" then "Title" there is a title called "A Cut Above the Rest". You get it for getting a S rank in Mercenaries with different characters/costumes. For the final star I need to get a S rank with one more character, and I already have S ranks with everyone else.

I'm pretty sure it's him, but I have no idea on how to unlock him. Maybe S rank all default maps with every character?

Probably but someone would've unlocked it by now if that was the case. RE.net unlocks are already in the game's disc and they're free.
Also yes, when you've linked the accounts and have enough points to buy stuff just do it. When you start up the game you'll get a message telling you that those costumes are now available.
---
#9StephChains(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 5:54:31 AM
danny_S_06 posted...
Ok so I build up points by linking my PSN up.

I can use said points to redeem costumes/maps etc when they decide to update it, this will then unlock them for use in the game?

Yes
---
#10StephChains(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 5:59:15 AM
bernhardt123 posted...

Maybe you have a point

But he is in the game theres many video of him and alote of pics

Are you saying you got S rank with every character even with ther second costumes and nothing happen ?

I also remembered reading some where that we need to finish a Merc stage with both corespondent characters of the stage to unlock a secret
---