lol this game for unlimited ammo at the start

#11rjames80Posted 10/5/2012 7:54:35 AM
Troll harder TC. You can't activate infinite ammo until you unlock it and purchase it. It isn't there from the start. Care to try again?
---
New episodes of Arrested Development in 2013!
#12HeatherloverPosted 10/5/2012 7:54:43 AM
Izzythewinner posted...
this truly devalues the game. it also makes me think that anyone defending this game like their child, knowing that u get infinite ammo as an initial game option, arent very good at playing games maybe... infinite ammo should be a unlockable like in every other game that would have infinite ammo.

how come they also did not put a mode for infinite health? lol.
better yet, for the game's sake, infinite No-QTE mode, so the game can at least be tolerable some what.

well one things for sure, i just turned on the infinite fanboy mode making this post.

/fail
---
PSN: Zero4ph - PS1, PS2, PSP, PS3 120gb (500gb) PH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6hHWMXddWY&feature=related - Rebuild of Evangelion
#13Fredrick2003xPosted 10/5/2012 7:56:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14kefka_teaPosted 10/5/2012 7:57:38 AM
LOL. What a fail topic. Get your facts right before you make an ass of yourself TC
#15crazyhyenaPosted 10/5/2012 8:01:35 AM
Finish all 4 campains,Thats how you unlock the option to buy a weapon you want infinite ammo for.

People start b****ing at every little flaw they think they see....So sad :(
#16CKnightPosted 10/5/2012 8:02:25 AM
Fredrick2003x posted...
This is everywhere in life in general, but its particularly bad in video games.

Some jackass says something uninformed and everybody just copies what he says and uses it as "ammunition" in some dumb battle to stop people from enjoying videogames.

People on the internet are arguing about games that they HAVENT EVEN PLAYED. How ridiculous is this? Video game discussion has turned into who can string the largest series of buzzwords together regardless of it it makes sense or has any basis in reality.

Oh I'm sorry.

LOL RESIDENT EVIL 6 FUQQEN 10 HOUR QTE FEST ON DISC DLC SO CASUAL U HAV INFINITE AMMO FROM DA START WADDAHELL LOL PLAY A REAL GAME CAPCOM R JEWS

All true. I find the Jew part unnecessary though.
#17kiriyama1084Posted 10/5/2012 8:06:07 AM
Fredrick2003x posted...
This is everywhere in life in general, but its particularly bad in video games.

Some jackass says something uninformed and everybody just copies what he says and uses it as "ammunition" in some dumb battle to stop people from enjoying videogames.

People on the internet are arguing about games that they HAVENT EVEN PLAYED. How ridiculous is this? Video game discussion has turned into who can string the largest series of buzzwords together regardless of it it makes sense or has any basis in reality.

Oh I'm sorry.

LOL RESIDENT EVIL 6 FUQQEN 10 HOUR QTE FEST ON DISC DLC SO CASUAL U HAV INFINITE AMMO FROM DA START WADDAHELL LOL PLAY A REAL GAME CAPCOM R JEWS

You just made my morning. Thank you.
---
I have already prepared my counter-proposal. It reads thusly: You may strategically place your wonderful lips upon my posterior and kiss it repeatedly!
#18carlzeiss23Posted 10/5/2012 8:20:52 AM
Lol who says you can start infinite at the first boot of the game
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs II
#19MoneySupremoPosted 10/5/2012 8:38:06 AM
Fredrick2003x posted...

LMAO so true.

And I'm playing RE6 right now, if you idiots want to know how Infinite Ammo works, here is an example:

Playing the game now as Chris. Infinite Ammo is turned on. I just ran out of bullets. THE END.
#20rahmed51387Posted 10/5/2012 8:40:23 AM
MoneySupremo posted...
Fredrick2003x posted...

LMAO so true.

And I'm playing RE6 right now, if you idiots want to know how Infinite Ammo works, here is an example:

Playing the game now as Chris. Infinite Ammo is turned on. I just ran out of bullets. THE END.

As someone stated, you don't have Infinite Ammo on in this case, you are simply allowing people who have Infinite ammo weapons purchased to be able to use them in your game. It has NO bearing on whether or not you yourself have them on unless you purchase said skill.
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.