The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

so how far u think capcom will take Leon and Chris on there ages . . .

#1shiva9999Posted 10/5/2012 12:43:38 PM
Knowing leon is 37 in this game will they end him with RE 7 or 8 like in metal gear solid 3 big boss ......
---
i play a lot of ps3 games and if u wanna add me on Facebook PM me :) I'm a chick
#2xBluezxPosted 10/5/2012 12:45:12 PM
Solid Snake looks around 60 and is pretty strong. Chris and Leon got a bit to go. And if all else fails, their is always the plot twist of those two becoming BOW's and looking like dashing gentlemen for the rest of their long drawn out lives.
---
PSN: Bluez_VII
Steam: Bluez_VII or xxBluezxx (nickname is Marvel on both)
#3realgodofwarPosted 10/5/2012 12:46:53 PM
chris and leon probably don't have but one more game in them considering the oldest
RE character in a game was Barry, right? Wasn't he like 45 or 50?
#4shiva9999(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 12:47:17 PM
xBluezx posted...
Solid Snake looks around 60 and is pretty strong. Chris and Leon got a bit to go. And if all else fails, their is always the plot twist of those two becoming BOW's and looking like dashing gentlemen for the rest of their long drawn out lives.

Lol dashing gentlements i can see Leon but not chris
---
i play a lot of ps3 games and if u wanna add me on Facebook PM me :) I'm a chick
#5GodSlayer66Posted 10/5/2012 12:47:25 PM
Did you miss the part where Solid Snake actually references that the muscle suit helps him with his old age.
---
This post is now 20% cooler.
#6xBluezxPosted 10/5/2012 12:52:09 PM
Haha, RE1 Chris, he was a good looking guy. And not so bad looking in 5 either. And the MGS reference was a joke, I was just kinda playing off the fact that age won't matter too much when it comes to a video game. As long as the game isn't based in 2020, I'm sure they'll be in it.
---
PSN: Bluez_VII
Steam: Bluez_VII or xxBluezxx (nickname is Marvel on both)
#7MikeSSJ part 3Posted 10/5/2012 1:04:26 PM(edited)
Wasn't Barry 37?

That would make him 52 during RE6.

edit: Nevermind. He was apparently 48. That means he's now 63.
---
You know, Moffat made such a big deal out of the Silence, and yet I don't even remember what they look like...
#8SPG080890Posted 10/5/2012 1:16:03 PM
I really wanna see how Capcom will handle that, aging the characters is more realistic yes, but eventualy they will have to retire...

I can see it now, Leon and Chris fanboys crying because they want those characters back no matter how old they are.

Futhermore, they already established Jake as a new Protagonist, with his wesker blood giving him above human strenght I can see capcom taking a more (yes more) accion focused road with the Resident Evil, kind of like a over-the-shoulder shooter, beat-them-up kind of deal.

Knowing the way capcom likes to do things, it will be no surprise if Wesker's son turns into the new lead in future REs, after all, almost none of the old characters fight anymore, Claire for example...

Only time will tell I guess...

As always this is just my personal opinion...
---
PSN- PGS0890 Pawn- Fighter (Lucina)
#9LukeStrife5Posted 10/5/2012 1:18:32 PM
Some one here doesn't really know much about Metal Gear... Snake is genetically aged via the cloning, he's a horrible person to compare anyone to in this series since he isn't naturally old.
---
www.doabarrelroll.net
#10kakarotozeroPosted 10/5/2012 1:24:24 PM
wesker is more old and still is awesome
---
Kame Hame Ha