so how far u think capcom will take Leon and Chris on there ages . . .

#31boyofevilPosted 10/6/2012 2:11:26 PM
Now that I think about it seems like almost all the important females in the RE universe have virus antibodies Jill Sherry who's next >.>'
---
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind dont matter and those who matter wont mind.
#32E-25Posted 10/6/2012 2:18:50 PM
Dtok posted...
Probably nowhere near as long as with Ubisoft with Altair. Seriously, Altair actually died of old age IN the game; leave it to Ubisoft to glorify dying of old age.

Still, the day we play as Leon on a walking cane is the day fans are sick and tired of RE in general.

Unless he knows & uses canne de combat, in which case it'd be a funny bonus mode.
---
Where did you come from? Where do you go?
Where did you come from, demon-eyed Jho?
#33NahchillhomebroPosted 10/6/2012 2:53:52 PM
SPG080890 posted...

They already established Jake as a new Protagonist, with his wesker blood giving him above human strenght

How does viral antibodies=above human strength?
---
I KEEL YOU!
#34crimsonfoxm1911Posted 10/6/2012 4:42:23 PM
Nahchillhomebro posted...
SPG080890 posted...

They already established Jake as a new Protagonist, with his wesker blood giving him above human strenght

How does viral antibodies=above human strength?

all Wesker children have above human traits due to the experiments at the mansion and that blood was of course passed to jake, the only reason he isn't as fast or resilient is because Albert augmented his gene's once more when he staged his death at the hands of the tyrant, before being killed he injected himself with a serum that would alter his body upon it ceasing to function. this was of course 6 years after jakes birth (1992).
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
#35sonicsonicPosted 10/6/2012 4:53:51 PM
Since RE4 they've been making massive gaps in time between the games, but RE0-3 is set in about 5-6 days altogether ? with CV taking place about 3 months time after?. If they want to keep Chris and Leon in the games they can just shorten the gaps between the games.
#36carlzeiss23Posted 10/6/2012 5:13:54 PM(edited)
Theres always resident evil zero-4 :D

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs II
#37AshernedPosted 10/6/2012 6:27:18 PM
crimsonfoxm1911 posted...
file's only but they were so vaguely worded that it's hard to tell whether it's a he or a she with Alex being a unisex name and all. Alex was praised for being the most intelligent and most helpful of all the Wesker children though, constantly aiding Spencer in his endeavors but eventually i believe there was a falling out and Alex disappeared with both the serum and the research notes regarding it's production. it's assumed that he/she is still alive somewhere in the world but where, no one knows.

Alex Wesker is a man: the Japanese text of the game explicitly uses male pronouns.
#38crimsonfoxm1911Posted 10/6/2012 6:34:42 PM
Asherned posted...
crimsonfoxm1911 posted...
file's only but they were so vaguely worded that it's hard to tell whether it's a he or a she with Alex being a unisex name and all. Alex was praised for being the most intelligent and most helpful of all the Wesker children though, constantly aiding Spencer in his endeavors but eventually i believe there was a falling out and Alex disappeared with both the serum and the research notes regarding it's production. it's assumed that he/she is still alive somewhere in the world but where, no one knows.

Alex Wesker is a man: the Japanese text of the game explicitly uses male pronouns.

really? well with the retcons the series has gone through only time time will tell, we all know a few things in digital ink have been left in the dust and forgotten.
---
#39crimsonfoxm1911Posted 10/6/2012 6:37:00 PM
sonicsonic posted...
Since RE4 they've been making massive gaps in time between the games, but RE0-3 is set in about 5-6 days altogether ? with CV taking place about 3 months time after?. If they want to keep Chris and Leon in the games they can just shorten the gaps between the games.

well it would be kinda weird to have constant huge bio-terror attacks going on every single day i mean stretching a situation out over a few games i get but to have the world in constant disarray would be leaning more toward the Hollywood movie style resident evil.
---
#40tazman20Posted 10/6/2012 6:48:11 PM
Maybe Jake and Sherry would take over and Leon or Chris would be dead and the other a high ranked CO or something. Or Capcom would do what they usually do and make one or both of them "disappear" with no explanation of where they are or definite reason as to why. Just guessing some silly theories.