so how far u think capcom will take Leon and Chris on there ages . . .

#41sonicsonicPosted 10/6/2012 7:29:42 PM
crimsonfoxm1911 posted...
sonicsonic posted...
Since RE4 they've been making massive gaps in time between the games, but RE0-3 is set in about 5-6 days altogether ? with CV taking place about 3 months time after?. If they want to keep Chris and Leon in the games they can just shorten the gaps between the games.

well it would be kinda weird to have constant huge bio-terror attacks going on every single day i mean stretching a situation out over a few games i get but to have the world in constant disarray would be leaning more toward the Hollywood movie style resident evil.

I don't mean they should have a bio attack every other fortnight. The gap between 4 and 5 is 5 years, then 3/4 years for 6. Just shorten the time between attacks to a year, I mean maybe that is an unbelievably rate of biohazard attacks, but you know.. they are bio attacks that turn people into zombies...
#42DrakoVongola1Posted 10/6/2012 7:38:49 PM
By the end Leon and Chris will be 80 years old, beating the zombies in the head with their canes and running them over in wheelchairs.
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#43AgentX7kPosted 10/6/2012 7:41:33 PM
I think Jack Bauer was 50-something in Season 8.
#44crimsonfoxm1911Posted 10/7/2012 12:40:51 AM
sonicsonic posted...
sonicsonic posted...
Since RE4 they've been making massive gaps in time between the games, but RE0-3 is set in about 5-6 days altogether ? with CV taking place about 3 months time after?. If they want to keep Chris and Leon in the games they can just shorten the gaps between the games.

well it would be kinda weird to have constant huge bio-terror attacks going on every single day i mean stretching a situation out over a few games i get but to have the world in constant disarray would be leaning more toward the Hollywood movie style resident evil.

I don't mean they should have a bio attack every other fortnight. The gap between 4 and 5 is 5 years, then 3/4 years for 6. Just shorten the time between attacks to a year, I mean maybe that is an unbelievable rate of biohazard attacks, but you know.. they are bio attacks that turn people into zombies...

well from the looks of the game finale (ada's campaign beat) the final scene is jake in the middle east in what looked like the raven woman attire and at first i thought "JILL!" but then he spoke, tore of the cloak, drew his gun at a gang of B.O.W.s and then it cut to black. basically what i'm saying is the C-virus still needs to be cleansed from the world so they may do something along the lines of that, also Chris was called into action again shortly after as well so yea there's a big possibility that there's a big clean up job going on.

also i'd just like one of those house of the dead scenarios back, where it's the dead coming back not the people being infected. no the mummies and corpses from simmons' family don't count
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
#45Frozen_MemoriesPosted 10/7/2012 2:38:10 AM
You know it's kinda funny how some people here still insist that Leon and Chris can still fight despite of old age yet whenever someone says they want Barry back everyone just goes

"lol hez too old XDXDXDXDXDX11100011101eleven110101"

*SIGH* Fanboys...
---
God sees everything.........So stop jacking off........
#46StupidMofozPosted 10/7/2012 2:39:36 AM
Frozen_Memories posted...
You know it's kinda funny how some people here still insist that Leon and Chris can still fight despite of old age yet whenever someone says they want Barry back everyone just goes

*SIGH* Fanboys...

because Barry was actually older than Chris and Leon was now in RE1, so yes they do have a few more years.
#47DrakoVongola1Posted 10/7/2012 2:52:05 PM
Frozen_Memories posted...

*SIGH* Fanboys...

Barry would be like 60 now and he's been out of action since RE3, there's no way he could keep up with the heroes anymore, not with all of them being much younger and all having special training.
---
I hate religion, but I love Jesus.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#48AzurexNightmarePosted 10/7/2012 3:21:10 PM
Batsugun_basic posted...
Upper 30s and 40 isn't old, though Leon might shift further into leadership more than upfront tail-kicking after perhaps one more game. Same with Chris, maybe move up the battlefield command chain (reluctantly).

For Leon it isn't age but how long he and Ada drag on their relationship. Heck, they could meet fresh at their current age and build from there naturally. But this lengthy mutual attraction needs to go somewhere in a future game. The age of their "complicated" relationship is getting old, not really they themselves.

Get them together or something, and on the side have Chris in a military leadership role and I'd be fine moving on to relatively younger characters. Though Jake I'm only neutral on for now.

you bring up some good points, the Leon and Ada is getting old, it's over a decade old now and at some point they are going to have to make something of it or say that it won't work.

Jake is a wildcard right now, as Chris said you could literally see his father in him especially in his ending where he put's on Albert's signature glasses (literally mirror image but with a buzzcut). dressed to the nines in black, master of hand to hand combat to the extent where he can take on a crowd and literally bash open someone's skull and he can perform his father's signature Cobra strike perfectly. i think his character needs to be explored more, a jake solo campaign DLC is welcome, he seems to have a history of fighting B.O.W.s as well since he mentions the extra fee when first meeting sherry so there's something there.

what the **** god damn it say SPOILERS god ****ing damn it
---
PS3, Vita, 3DS. (Super Mario RPG sucks.)
#49crimsonfoxm1911Posted 10/7/2012 3:30:13 PM
AzurexNightmare posted...
Batsugun_basic posted...
Upper 30s and 40 isn't old, though Leon might shift further into leadership more than upfront tail-kicking after perhaps one more game. Same with Chris, maybe move up the battlefield command chain (reluctantly).

For Leon it isn't age but how long he and Ada drag on their relationship. Heck, they could meet fresh at their current age and build from there naturally. But this lengthy mutual attraction needs to go somewhere in a future game. The age of their "complicated" relationship is getting old, not really they themselves.

Get them together or something, and on the side have Chris in a military leadership role and I'd be fine moving on to relatively younger characters. Though Jake I'm only neutral on for now.

you bring up some good points, the Leon and Ada is getting old, it's over a decade old now and at some point they are going to have to make something of it or say that it won't work.

Jake is a wildcard right now, as Chris said you could literally see his father in him especially in his ending where he put's on Albert's signature glasses (literally mirror image but with a buzzcut). dressed to the nines in black, master of hand to hand combat to the extent where he can take on a crowd and literally bash open someone's skull and he can perform his father's signature Cobra strike perfectly. i think his character needs to be explored more, a jake solo campaign DLC is welcome, he seems to have a history of fighting B.O.W.s as well since he mentions the extra fee when first meeting sherry so there's something there.

what the **** god damn it say SPOILERS god ****ing damn it

what spoilers.......i said he puts on sunglasses, went on to describe his look and fighting style. i went on about him starting to charge for his services, that was the first scene of his campaign. the were no spoilers as no major plot line was revealed
---
http://g.bf3stats.com/ps3/97I76xWl/crimson-fox-dsr.png
#50AshernedPosted 10/7/2012 3:33:25 PM
You seriously didn't know Jake was Wesker's son?

SERIOUSLY?!

That was one of the first things the trailers revealed!