I am quite confused about the number of negative reviews

#1BearprintPosted 10/5/2012 2:11:01 PM
I intended to pick this game up sometime down the road (loved the demo), but with the terrible reviews (4.5 from Gamespot, are you kidding me?), I have been scared off a little.

Is this still a game you would recommend, or are the reviewers right in their accusations about the redundant campaign?

Seems like every AAA-game these days can't justify the hype.
---
Snake and Cloud = Best Heros Ever
#2LordShogun_SASPosted 10/5/2012 2:13:13 PM
You never buy a game based on other peoples reviews man. Think for yourself.
#3rahmed51387Posted 10/5/2012 2:13:38 PM
Most of the negative reviews are greatly exaggerated in this case. If you enjoyed RE4, RE5, or the demo to any extent, then there's a great deal of enjoyment to be had with this.

I'm personally loving it, minor flaws and all. As long as you don't go in with a purist/"this is meant to be survival horror" attitude, you'll probably like it as well.
---
PSN:LonelyDesperado
MissTFayed: rahmed51387 - You got the surfer accent. You are officially the smartest person on here.
#4AceviperPosted 10/5/2012 2:14:42 PM
i would recommend it

I mean, its not a 10/10 game, but it certainly doesn't deserve lower than a 6 or 7

if you liked the demo, you would probably like this. The demo has a bunch of the things that the low reviews complained about already.
---
If gameshark wasn't invented... games wont be as popular anymore
-Someone
#5rjames80Posted 10/5/2012 2:17:24 PM
Personally, I like it. If you're one of those people with a negative attitude that just nitpicks everything looking for a reason not to like it then you probably shouldn't buy it. If you have an open mind and are not bothered by change then I would recommend it.
---
New episodes of Arrested Development in 2013!
#6XavierKnight4dPosted 10/5/2012 2:17:55 PM
i give it an 8.

there is a lot of QTE but when you platinum heavy rain and Asura's Wrath the "there is too much QTE" complaint doesnt effect you.
---
Undead
Psn: Xavier_magnus
#7NinjaTortugaXPosted 10/5/2012 2:19:36 PM
haters are gonna hate, playa del reya....get the game, brah....get the game
---
PSN: NinjaTortuga
360: TortugaNinja187
#8rjames80Posted 10/5/2012 2:26:06 PM
XavierKnight4d posted...
i give it an 8.

there is a lot of QTE but when you platinum heavy rain and Asura's Wrath the "there is too much QTE" complaint doesnt effect you.

Hell yeah! Platinum Heavy Rain FTW!!
---
New episodes of Arrested Development in 2013!
#9berserksPosted 10/5/2012 2:34:02 PM
rahmed51387 posted...

I'm personally loving it, minor flaws and all. As long as you don't go in with a purist/"this is meant to be survival horror" attitude, you'll probably like it as well.

Like he said ,go in expecting an action game and you ll like it .In my opinion the demo is a good representation of the full game .
---
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>
#10CyborgTwentyPosted 10/5/2012 3:02:33 PM
rahmed51387 posted...
Most of the negative reviews are greatly exaggerated in this case. If you enjoyed Gears of War 1-3 or the Call of Duty series to any extent, then there's a great deal of enjoyment to be had with this.

fixed.