So what is Jake's campaign like?

#1ID15Posted 10/5/2012 5:11:54 PM
Is it more action oriented or more horror oriented? I hear there is a new Nemesis like antagonist, this leads me to believe that its more horror-like? Can someone give me a clue? I need a major clue...
---
We ALL have An Id in us.....
#2ElusionM_08Posted 10/5/2012 5:14:05 PM
Full blown out action. It has the least RE-ish feeling to it. Doesn't mean it's not good though, just very different (for example, in one area you snow jetski, fun but doesn't feel like RE).
---
Chris and Leon Bromance - October 2nd 2012
#3LtRickGreyPosted 10/5/2012 5:15:32 PM
^i disagree. To me it feels like playable wesker with the constant threat of a nemesis type villain following you. For fans who wanted to play as an unbroken wesker this shouldn't be a bad thing at all.

I also found their story arc to be far more interesting then Leon's which honestly, felt like more of the same.

Coincidentally that's the same problem i had with revelations. More of the same.
#4ElusionM_08Posted 10/5/2012 5:18:34 PM
LtRickGrey posted...
^i disagree. To me it feels like playable wesker with the constant threat of a nemesis type villain following you. For fans who wanted to play as an unbroken wesker this shouldn't be a bad thing at all.

I also found their story arc to be far more interesting then Leon's which honestly, felt like more of the same.

Coincidentally that's the same problem i had with revelations. More of the same.

Jake doesn't feel or act like Wesker at all. He's young, whiny, immature and no where as relaxed. His moves are "eh", nothing noteworthy or fun to execute after a while.

As for Ustanak, he does not follow you around like Nemesis did. He's great, design size etc all is great, but he doesn't have the Nemesis vibe to him.

Story was admittedly more interesting than Leon's; but then again Leon's stories are always average and/or uninteresting anyways.
---
#5LtRickGreyPosted 10/5/2012 5:20:58 PM
Immature and whiny? Did you play the same game i did? >.> Were you sober? I mean i just did that whole campaign last night and that is NOT at all how i felt him to be.
#6ElusionM_08Posted 10/5/2012 5:25:11 PM
"I KNOW HE WAS A ****IN IMBECILE WHO TRIED TO DESTROY THE WORLD AND YOU SAVED THE WORLD BY KILLING THAT PSYCHOPATH MANIAC CHRIS BUT HE WAS THE DAD I NEVER MET SO IMA KILL YOU TOO argh argh argh I GOT HIS BLOOD IN ME ARGH

Yeah, I made my point.
---
#7koroko_korobasePosted 10/5/2012 5:26:52 PM
I'm sorry, not everybody can have the perfect daddy like you, Elusion.
---
It's like snorting a powdered rainbow while eating Nyan Cat....
#8Will446Posted 10/5/2012 5:27:40 PM
Its pretty fun it opens more of the store and is well put together.
#9ElusionM_08Posted 10/5/2012 5:27:49 PM
My dad's far from perfect, rest assured.
---
#10solidhedgehogPosted 10/5/2012 5:30:12 PM
ElusionM_08 posted...
"I KNOW HE WAS A ****IN IMBECILE WHO TRIED TO DESTROY THE WORLD AND YOU SAVED THE WORLD BY KILLING THAT PSYCHOPATH MANIAC CHRIS BUT HE WAS THE DAD I NEVER MET SO IMA KILL YOU TOO argh argh argh I GOT HIS BLOOD IN ME ARGH

Yeah, I made my point.

your point is unfair because he never evokes like this. jake is calm cool collected and just a straight up badass.
---
Next time I come for you, I'm gonna want some cocktail... FRUIT! -Nasty Nate