Wait so....what happened to Ashley?

#1That_Orange_RyuPosted 10/5/2012 5:03:45 PM
Leon sure has got some explaining to do....O.O
#2NeemohPosted 10/5/2012 5:04:47 PM
Eaten by zombies
#3chaostdkPosted 10/5/2012 5:05:36 PM
no one knows. and unless there's some tension between ashley and her dad, or she got married before re4, the president that leon killed couldn't possibly be ashleys dad, what with her last name being graham and his being bedford.
#4Aqua_lovePosted 10/5/2012 5:05:53 PM
Leon, HEEEELP!
---
http://gfaqsff.wikia.com/wiki/GFAQs_Final_Fantasy_Wiki
Join us in our beautiful new home~~
#5Alky88Posted 10/5/2012 5:07:23 PM
No one cares? She would've died in Spain if I had a choice back then.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#6That_Orange_Ryu(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 5:08:17 PM
oh really? his last name is bedford? I didn't know that.

But then how come him and Leon are such good friends? Unless you mean Leon just makes friends with these guys just cuz he's so nice. i mean, really now...
#7chaostdkPosted 10/5/2012 5:09:50 PM
That_Orange_Ryu posted...

But then how come him and Leon are such good friends? Unless you mean Leon just makes friends with these guys just cuz he's so nice. i mean, really now...

i don't know why he is such a good friend with the president. as for his last name, there's a file you unlock that says the president's surname is bedford.
#8Alky88Posted 10/5/2012 5:09:58 PM
That_Orange_Ryu posted...

Ben ford is the same guy that made Leon join the government as an agent. He wasn't president back then.
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#9Roll_kix_azzPosted 10/5/2012 5:10:06 PM
Probably under heavy protection somewhere. I like Ashley and wouldn't have mind if she came back in future installments or even as DLC for Mercenaries or even a sub scenario like Ada's Separate Ways in 4.
---
Remember: Roll is FTW, ppl who h8 her are FTL. This is a golden rule
Official Ino of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 board
#10pencruPosted 10/5/2012 5:36:30 PM
It's Benford. Adam Benford, and yes he isn't Ashley's president dad.

Funniest thing that might come true? Sherry and Ashley team up for RE7. Or Leon, Sherry and Ashley. You never know.