Question about disconnecting.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Question about disconnecting.

User Info: ForemanJohn

ForemanJohn
4 years ago#1
I was wondering if this game was like Resident Evil 5 where if you disconnect for a second it automatically ends your gaming session with whomever you are playing with. I ask this because my modem has been resetting often and comes back in 15 seconds and the techs are being slow about fixing it.

User Info: metroidcam

metroidcam
4 years ago#2
If you disconnect while in co-op the game will just drop the other player back to ai and you just keep playing as if nothing happened
"Behold my friends, a spoon. The most powerful weapon in existence."

User Info: nickizgr8

nickizgr8
4 years ago#3
Yes it does this I keep getting connection issues because the servers are being overloaded or whatever. All i know is it's not my connection my internet got accidentally switched off before and I got a different error message than I had been getting..

User Info: ForemanJohn

ForemanJohn
4 years ago#4
Ah so if I am playing with my friend and when I go back online can they rejoin my game without having to start the whole chapter over again?
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Question about disconnecting.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived