what do you unlock with an S rank on mercenaries?

#1JM_14_GOWPosted 10/5/2012 7:20:52 PM
Just wondering i know A rank unlocks costumes, i have leon and chris costumes.
---
Psn: Jigsaw1621
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 6
#2IamSaiyaman186Posted 10/5/2012 7:22:05 PM
Titles for your dog tag
#3AliG200Posted 10/5/2012 7:25:21 PM
S-Ranks dont get you much if you've already gotten the character's costumes and the stages. Only really what Saiyaman said, titles for your dog tags, they could be used as unlock requirements for future characters and/or stages however.
---
PSN: AliG200 - Plats: MGS3, Peace Walker, Crysis, RE6
RE6 Platinumed!
#4JM_14_GOW(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 7:25:34 PM
Ok thanks...
---
Psn: Jigsaw1621
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 6
#5berserksPosted 10/6/2012 4:24:58 PM(edited)
Just watched a video and at they end it said ... Sherry can now be used in extra content by getting an S rating with her.

So i guess that s how you unlock them for future extra content mode like those timed exclusive content on the 36O . .
---
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>
#6MrcTOtheJPosted 10/6/2012 4:27:05 PM(edited)
It's B rank to get charictars (Or was it B to get costumes an A to get Charicters I don't rember), most likely that's just the first time they got over that on the map that unlocks Sherry, for Mercs. Could also branch out to the other modes as well I guess when they're released.
---
Self Proclaimed Offical HoonDing, The Yokudan God of Make Way of the TES:V Skyrim Boards (360/PS3)
#7IamSaiyaman186Posted 10/6/2012 4:40:36 PM
berserks posted...
Just watched a video and at they end it said ... Sherry can now be used in extra content by getting an S rating with her.

So i guess that s how you unlock them for future extra content mode like those timed exclusive content on the 36O . .

I think what mightve happened, is someone got an S rank on Mining the Depths and unlocked her. I havent gotten anything for S ranking.

A Cut above the Rest is a title you get for S ranking with X amount of characters.

S.T.A.R.S. Trainee is what you get for S ranking 3 stages. The title changes at 5 stages, but I only have 4 right now. =/
#8berserksPosted 10/6/2012 6:17:02 PM
IamSaiyaman186 posted...
berserks posted...

I think what mightve happened, is someone got an S rank on Mining the Depths and unlocked her. I havent gotten anything for S ranking.

A Cut above the Rest is a title you get for S ranking with X amount of characters.

S.T.A.R.S. Trainee is what you get for S ranking 3 stages. The title changes at 5 stages, but I only have 4 right now. =/

Nope , i guess i should have been more clear , he got an S rating playing as Sherry ( with her alternate costume too ) .
---
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>
#9IamSaiyaman186Posted 10/6/2012 6:19:57 PM
Thats odd.... can you post a link for the vid? I've S ranked both of Sherry's costumes and got nothing.
#10GreatKazooManPosted 10/6/2012 6:28:54 PM
I think the best thing you can expect form an S rank is more points made on RE.net if you've linked your game to the site....not to mention a sheer sense of pride in a job well-done! ^_<
---
PSN: Souji_Monaru
Dragon's Dogma Pawn: Cariiarue