Anyone else just get a communications error?

#1Another_DenshuuPosted 10/5/2012 9:15:46 PM
Was playing online and got an error saying that there was a communications error and that the game would continue in solo mode. Every time I try to Join Game, I get "Communication with the server timed out." It's not my connection since I'm here obviously.. and it's not my PS3 since I'm still on PSN.
---
Like two men sunbathing together on a beach.
#2Heat_Phins_FanPosted 10/5/2012 9:17:12 PM
I had mine set to not allow players to join and I got a connection error
---
PSN: MV3_HeatFan
#3James15101Posted 10/5/2012 9:20:10 PM
It's been happening to me frequently throughout the day. When someone joined they would eventually get disconnected or I would just randomly get stuck in solo mode when no one was in my game.
#4SupernaturalX55Posted 10/5/2012 11:41:24 PM
Yep, i keep getting them. I'm assuming this isn't a PSN problem but a RE6 network issue?
---
Barret: 'Marlene, Daddy wanted to see your face one more time...'
Tifa: 'Barret, would you stop acting... & climb!'
#5HeartoftheCardsPosted 10/5/2012 11:53:06 PM
got that a couple of times while playing solo offline and then again when playing online allowing people to join . hope it gets fixed soon .
---
PSN: Ph0en1xSOul
#6Icefang526Posted 10/6/2012 12:23:54 AM
I get this everytime I play with my online settings set to allow other players to join, so I've never had any success hosting an online game. I don't seem to have any trouble connecting to other players though.
#7_giLgamIsh_Posted 10/6/2012 1:12:10 AM
Needs patching.
---
Bryce Awe, did the little knight fall down?
#8AnimesetsunaPosted 10/6/2012 1:27:44 AM
Same here. Our internet connection don't have any problem. Re.net does.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I like Kana Hanazawa (>_<)
#9XSilverPhoenixXPosted 10/6/2012 1:32:15 AM
RE5 had a lot of connection issues that they had to patch, and nothing has been brought to Capcom's attention about this game.

I've gotten disconnections playing Mercenaries and Campaign. I've even had people randomly go to join my game and the game gives them a connection error as they're joining.

I'm frankly sick of it, and Capcom needs their email blown up. The game also has some very weird glitches where button prompts don't show up, or animation delays and repeat animations.