Leon Cant Climb Ropes

#1GringoSuave86Posted 10/6/2012 7:43:21 AM
I'm on the last chapter of Leone story and of all things I'm.stuck on the part where Leon is climbing up the elevator line. I have tried it for almost half an hour.and the idiot won't climb up. He keeps falling down. I'm doing the quick time events on time but it's not working. Kept trying till I just gave up.
#2DuuuDe14Posted 10/6/2012 7:47:18 AM
Its like you are really climbing a rope. dont release the bumper until you press the other. think about it you dont release both hands to grab the next part of the rope.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of the UMvC3 board
http://tinyurl.com/c6ly2b4 Silly Tameem, DMCs are for Kamiya.- Solid_Belmont
#3ih0tfireiPosted 10/6/2012 7:48:01 AM
Cause your doing it wrong. Your supposed to hold both buttons down then alternate while keep the opposite button held down.

Imagine the buttons as your actual hands while climbing a rope. Are you gonna let both buttons go(as in your hands) while climbing a rope?
---
360 tag- I Hotfire I
Member of clan "La Li Lu Le Lo"
#4toledoguy452Posted 10/6/2012 7:48:59 AM
I was stuck for over an hr trying to climb, so don't feel bad... I think the secret is not looking at the buttons to push on the screen, but rather look at his arms.. Push the buttons after each arm reaches, remember too that you have to have one button held down at all times.. It's about timing...one arm after the other..
#5NohopelessPosted 10/6/2012 7:50:05 AM
if it is anything like jake and sherry climbing that is so easy...

as everyone above stated, L1 and R1 are your hands. It is obvious holding both means you are not going to move, while letting both go would mean you would release both hands.
#6sjitninja13Posted 10/6/2012 7:52:09 AM
Exactly what they said. The whole part is easy as hell, but people keep releasing the the triggers, instead of holding them.

When I was doing chapter 5 with a random dude, he couldn't climb for **** lol. I watched him struggle for like 20 min, until he gave up and left. I was just waiting on the top for him to come already... Lol.
---
PSN: Sjitninja13 / FrozenMenace
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, Resident Evil 6 and Persona 4 Arena.