I wish Shinji Mikami and Hideki Kamiya can take back the Resident Evil franchise

#21edward18Posted 10/6/2012 12:05:46 PM
...Plagas were not just slapped in there. The whole point of RE4, if anything to the main story, was getting Wesker a sample of the Plagas virus, so he could modify it the way he did.

1. They aren't a virus.
2. They still have nothing to do with anything else in the series. They just popped up out of nowhere instead of being related to any other viral agent.

If anything, RE4 serves as the prelude to RE5, because everything done in 4 is all for the sake of setting up 5.

...how? All it does is let there be Plagas in 5.

Note, for the record, there is -no- version of RE5's planning stages that -didn't- include the Majini.

Back when the first trailer was shown it is popularly believed that those were T-infectis.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#22Blackmarvel79Posted 10/6/2012 12:09:09 PM
Spoiler ahead. Watch Resident Evil Damnation you see the importance of Las Plagas in the control of BOWs.
---
Currently playing God of War Saga.
#23MadigariPosted 10/6/2012 12:11:16 PM
edward18 posted...
1. They aren't a virus.
2. They still have nothing to do with anything else in the series. They just popped up out of nowhere instead of being related to any other viral agent.

I'm sorry, I just got off work. Forgive me for saying virus instead of parasite. You're right to completely throw away the entirety of my argument over that.

...how? All it does is let there be Plagas in 5.

Considering that Uroboros constitutes 4 enemies you face. Seriously. Count them. Wesker, Aheri, and a Mkono-type twice.

Plagas Type 2 is the majority of what you face. Resident Evil 4 sets up Wesker's interest in this. What are you not getting about this?

Back when the first trailer was shown it is popularly believed that those were T-infectis.

And people also thought the bird woman was Sherry. So much for "popularly believed"!
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.
#24edward18Posted 10/6/2012 12:11:50 PM(edited)
And what does that have to do with the main story Blackmarvel?
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#25edward18Posted 10/6/2012 12:13:22 PM

I'm sorry, I just got off work. Forgive me for saying virus instead of parasite.

Affirmative.

You're right to completely throw away the entirety of my argument over that.

I didn't.

Considering that Uroboros constitutes 4 enemies you face. Seriously. Count them. Wesker, Aheri, and a Mkono-type twice.

And it's still what the game's about.

Plagas Type 2 is the majority of what you face. Resident Evil 4 sets up Wesker's interest in this. What are you not getting about this?

What I'm not getting is how the Plagas have relevance to anything else in the series.

And people also thought the bird woman was Sherry. So much for "popularly believed"!

Now, can you get me a statement where they say that back then those were Majini?
---
#26Blackmarvel79Posted 10/6/2012 12:15:41 PM
Did you watch it. It part of the series story. Its set between 5 and 6. They use parasites to control the BOWs. Theres a master parasite that gos into the Master host. and a bunch of slave parasites that go into the BOWs. It explains how the Majini and other BOWs were controlled in 5 by Las Plagas.
---
#27Blackmarvel79Posted 10/6/2012 12:16:41 PM
If you didnt watch it you invalidate your own argument Eddy. Not being smart with you. So dont get mad.
---
#28edward18Posted 10/6/2012 12:16:57 PM
Did you watch it. It part of the series story. Its set between 5 and 6. They use parasites to control the BOWs. Theres a master parasite that gos into the Master host. and a bunch of slave parasites that go into the BOWs. It explains how the Majini and other BOWs were controlled in 5 by Las Plagas.

There was no Master Plaga controlling the Plagas in 5. And how does that make Plagas have relevancy to the other stuff in the series? They weren't made from research of past viral agents and even now have done nothing to further the research of those viral agents.
---
#29Dark Blade 13(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 12:19:40 PM
*Reads edward18 posts*

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_9Daa-cR8rLs/TI4-nREU2NI/AAAAAAAAAuc/yBCH96Uzmpg/s1600/wh-double-facepalm.jpg
---
JUS FC: 2921-4559-2925 DS Name: moosequito
(>")>==============)
#30Blackmarvel79Posted 10/6/2012 12:20:23 PM
edward18 posted...

There was no Master Plaga controlling the Plagas in 5. And how does that make Plagas have relevancy to the other stuff in the series? They weren't made from research of past viral agents and even now have done nothing to further the research of those viral agents.

They were it just wasnt said in game its in the movie. It sets up 6 and the whole rebel thing that led to Chris campaign in Edonia. If you saw it you would be informed and this argument wouldnt be happening.
---