I wish Shinji Mikami and Hideki Kamiya can take back the Resident Evil franchise

#71DarkD3stinyPosted 10/6/2012 1:03:26 PM
Smashwarlocks posted...
edward18 posted...
And no one's talking about how good of a game it is. We're talking about how good of a RESIDENT EVIL game it is.

It one of the best games of all time. The BEST Resident Evil. No Resident Evil has acheived the acclaim of 4. Blinded by past glory your are.

re4 is a good game but its the weakest re game out of the numbered re games.
---
Has it never occurred to you that this message board is over populated? only a handful of users truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff!
#72Blackmarvel79Posted 10/6/2012 1:04:06 PM
LtRickGrey posted...
Dark, edward is easily one of the most unpleasant people to converse with on these message boards. Always has been, always will be. He seems to want nothing good to happen to capcom unless they remake resident evil 1-3 in glorious hd splendor.

Good for him to have an opinion, but he takes it too damn far with lines like "re4 was crap" and the such. He's so blinded by his fanboyism he can't even recognize the good in the recent games. So go him. He'll be unpleasant and bitter with EVERYTHING capcom does for us in the coming future. No point in arguing with him.

You're right though. He's not a troll. Just a delusional white knight, fighting for the wrong cause.

Hes mad about Megaman. He fighting on the wrong board.
---
Currently playing God of War Saga.
#73LtRickGreyPosted 10/6/2012 1:05:33 PM
Are people still butt hurt about megaman legends 3? Is that where all this megaman is dead nonsense is coming from?

Jesus people grow up and move on. I want legacy of kain 6 but you don't see me screaming about how Eidos murdered one of my favorite video game series ever.
#74Blackmarvel79Posted 10/6/2012 1:05:38 PM
This topic got really bitter.
---
#75Blackmarvel79Posted 10/6/2012 1:06:35 PM
i dont know Megaman was ok but people act like its the be all. It has so many spinoffs.
---
#76LtRickGreyPosted 10/6/2012 1:09:00 PM
People act the same way about metroid style castlevania. Which honestly is not that great. Same group of people that hated lords of shadow (which was good imo).

There's a lot of older games that are in fact better then their newer iterations (pokemon comes to mind) but you don't see anyone fighting that battle. The current anti re6 arguments are about as good as the people who say things like mgs4 ruined the series and they should go back to mgs1 style gameplay.
#77DarkD3stinyPosted 10/6/2012 1:10:56 PM
Smashwarlocks posted...
edward18 posted...
You're talking about it as a video game, not as a RESIDENT EVIL video game. You can have the best first person shooter ever, but it'd be crap as a Sonic Adventure game if you labeled it Sonic Adventure 3.

I am talking of it as a Resident Evil game. You and your alt account are the only ones discounting it as not when it is and the best and most succesful entry in the series. You cant change that and you have nothing to dispute it other than the fact you dont like the game and you endlessly bash it for no reason other than you dont like it. You invalidate your point further.

If your losing a debate the next stage after labelling the opposition as a troll is to make out the opposition is all the same person.
---
Has it never occurred to you that this message board is over populated? only a handful of users truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff!
#78SmashwarlocksPosted 10/6/2012 1:14:22 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Smashwarlocks posted...
edward18 posted...
You're talking about it as a video game, not as a RESIDENT EVIL video game. You can have the best first person shooter ever, but it'd be crap as a Sonic Adventure game if you labeled it Sonic Adventure 3.

I am talking of it as a Resident Evil game. You and your alt account are the only ones discounting it as not when it is and the best and most succesful entry in the series. You cant change that and you have nothing to dispute it other than the fact you dont like the game and you endlessly bash it for no reason other than you dont like it. You invalidate your point further.

If your losing a debate the next stage after labelling the opposition as a troll is to make out the opposition is all the same person.

Sound more like your trying to change the subject after you lost your argument. Poor way to deflect bro.
---
Currently watching Spartacus Vengeance.
#79DarkD3stinyPosted 10/6/2012 1:15:39 PM
Albelnox0 posted...
DarkD3stiny posted...
Omg someone thinks re5 is better than re4, quick call the police that's outrageous.
I like how you put words in my mouth, i never said that

Actually just read it, I was talking to smash not you, sorry for confusion.
---
#80DarkD3stinyPosted 10/6/2012 1:31:39 PM
Smash Im on the wrong side of the fence in your opinion. There are no facts to say re4 is the greatest game in re its all opinion and why is your opinion worth more than mine? praise that re4 got is opinion re4 won lots of awards which is opinion again, sales well re5 out sold re4 even though re4 had more time to sell and sold on more consoles than re5.
---