LOL at people that think RE2 is better than this game

#61LeonSK2236Posted 10/6/2012 2:10:51 PM
well its because 2 was one of the best games out of them all like most every one else posted it had good scares and was not a ******* run and gun action game. If you spent a lot of time back tracking it was because your an idiot and got lost in a game that gives you a map. The story was better, the game play was far better, and it was actually a RE game in all aspects
#62GodSlayer66Posted 10/6/2012 2:20:42 PM
MetalGearPoose posted...

Resident Evil 2 was an amazing game for it's time. It got much better reviews than RE6. That's why people look upon it so fondly and replay it all the time. And now, it's reached "classic" status. Resident Evil 6 will be forgotten in no time. And think before you post... we look down upon people with low karma, because a lot of people just create accounts on Gfaqs to stir up trouble... And their generally younger and immature.

Sigh...
Everyone's a troll these days is that it?
Troll or no he has valid opinions on everything besides the graphics considering how old the game is.
---
This post is now 20% cooler.
#63agrissaPosted 10/6/2012 2:22:31 PM
15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 5 topics, 50 messages per day. Can delete own messages, close topics.
---
I had faith in humanity until I discovered Internet Message Boards.
#64MetalGearPoosePosted 10/6/2012 2:33:11 PM
LeonSK2236 posted...
well its because 2 was one of the best games out of them all like most every one else posted it had good scares and was not a ******* run and gun action game. If you spent a lot of time back tracking it was because your an idiot and got lost in a game that gives you a map. The story was better, the game play was far better, and it was actually a RE game in all aspects

I love RE2... but you can't call people idiots for constant backtracking. The game forced you to backtrack a lot and there was a very limited inventory. Most gamers' first instincts are to pick up everything you find. You had to learn item management and sometimes you'd have a full inventory and you'd find a key item and have to backtrack to the magic box. It could be frustrating, but the game was ultimately very rewarding. You had to reserve ammo, avoid zombies when you could, and solve puzzles. The police station is just a classic location too... that's why you see so many games go back to it. You even see it in custom counter strike maps. You won't see anybody trying to recreate RE6 maps...
---
^Of course, this is just MY opinion.
#65MetalGearPoosePosted 10/6/2012 2:47:14 PM
GodSlayer66 posted...
MetalGearPoose posted...

Resident Evil 2 was an amazing game for it's time. It got much better reviews than RE6. That's why people look upon it so fondly and replay it all the time. And now, it's reached "classic" status. Resident Evil 6 will be forgotten in no time. And think before you post... we look down upon people with low karma, because a lot of people just create accounts on Gfaqs to stir up trouble... And their generally younger and immature.

Sigh...
Troll or no he has valid opinions on everything besides the graphics considering how old the game is.

Yes... because I called him a troll and all. I just stated that people with low karma are usually... I'll say "annoying." I didn't necessarily say TC was trying to stir up trouble, I said "a lot of people". I didn't disregard the TC's opinion, I simply stated my own. But you have to admit that it is obvious this thread was meant to be argumentative.
---
^Of course, this is just MY opinion.
#66The_DjokerPosted 10/6/2012 2:49:57 PM
Do you know what the sad thing is? Despite the outdated graphics and gameplay mechanics of RE2 now..it's still better than a modern action game of the same franchise in 2012.

LOL
---
http://s16.postimage.org/n9cmvufj7/Kagawa_djoker.png
#67fire21971Posted 10/6/2012 2:57:34 PM(edited)
Video_Game_Czar posted...

"LOL at people that can't just enjoy both"

^This
#68KurtDrakanReduxPosted 10/6/2012 2:58:21 PM
Your parents must have been related, because that is the only explanation for your horrible tastes.
---
If you want to survive as a developer... there's one, simple solution [sans] Day 1 DLC/OPs:Don't sell yourself to a big publisher. -Oitsanime
#69GodSlayer66Posted 10/6/2012 2:59:08 PM
MetalGearPoose posted...
GodSlayer66 posted...
MetalGearPoose posted...

Sigh...

Yes... because I called him a troll and all. I just stated that people with low karma are usually... I'll say "annoying." I didn't necessarily say TC was trying to stir up trouble, I said "a lot of people". I didn't disregard the TC's opinion, I simply stated my own. But you have to admit that it is obvious this thread was meant to be argumentative.

Yes of course it was meant to be argumentative. That's not a bad way to start a debate, Being a bit provocative can start pretty interesting arguments. Arguments are good for message boards. The thing is GameFaqs is rarely capable of doing it without flame wars.
---
This post is now 20% cooler.
#70Null_GnadePosted 10/6/2012 3:33:51 PM
I accept the opinion of TC.

But in my own opinion Resident Evil 2 is by far the most superior game over Resident Evil 6.
The Atmospere, the Puzzles, the hole Scenario and the Game Mechanics are much better as in RE6.
And even the Graphics are better. Maybe some will understand. But some Old Graphics have a special Charm to them. They add to the whole game Experience.
A exampel right now. I'm playing Chrono Trigger on my Smartphone with an Emulator.
These old 16 Bit Graphic are perfect for that game, you don't need more.
I don't want that they even remake this Game with todays Ghrapic. It would not work.