The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I have enjoyed this game to an extent, but i get why people are dissapointed

#1thevirgin878Posted 10/6/2012 12:23:37 PM
It's better than RE 5, but idk if thats saying much, this game just feels...off, i dk i like some of the stuff they added, but it just really isn't the same..

When RE changed for the 4th, one it worked because they still kept alot of the same concepts from the previous games, but 6th has nothing in common with any RE game, and imo thats NOT good, a sequel should have new additions but also keeping what worked in the previous games.

I just feel Capcom has a lot to think about for the direction they wanna take this franchise, this game seemed like they were torn between trying to have survival horror but also trying to make it action.

Zombies in Leons campaign are pretty damn easy to beat when you can just kick the crap out of all them and you have a partner with infinite ammo.

This series needs Shinj Mikami back in creative control.
#2thevirgin878(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 12:37:15 PM
bump
#3darthmittenPosted 10/6/2012 12:48:16 PM
Zombies felt easy, but the other enemies besides the normal zombies proved to be a slight challenge. They should had either amped the number of zombies, or cranked up their AI
Sometimes i feel like zombies just stand right in front of you and attack you 5 seconds later. :l
---
Fever gone, but itchy. Hungry and eat doggy food. Itchy Itchy. Scott came. Ugly face so killed him. Tasty :P -Resident Evil 1 Bedroom Diary
#4docman864Posted 10/6/2012 12:50:33 PM
I really had more fun with RE4.
---
if you don't play this game, you ARE part of the f***ing problem.
#5JackalPosted 10/6/2012 1:00:54 PM
I just finally started the game today and I have to say that I'm not impressed so far. I thought people were being over dramatic about the QTE's. That's pretty much all I've done with Leon so far, yes, I'm at the very beginning but this is not to thrilling right now.
---
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak
#6CKnightPosted 10/6/2012 1:03:49 PM
Jackal posted...
I just finally started the game today and I have to say that I'm not impressed so far. I thought people were being over dramatic about the QTE's. That's pretty much all I've done with Leon so far, yes, I'm at the very beginning but this is not to thrilling right now.

It gets better once you start the actual chapters. Leon's and Chris's campaigns are very good. I haven't did Jake's yet.
#7DocDeliciousPosted 10/6/2012 1:08:37 PM
Yah...I've learned that people are going to complain no matter what.
In 1-3 they complained about fixed camera angles, controls, voice acting, etc.
In 4 they complained that the game was too different and a whole host of gameplay mechanics.
In 5 they complained that the storyline didn't make sense and the forced Co-Op with bad AI. Then they complained about player Co-Op and DLC.
In 6...well...we know what they're complaining about.

People will always find a reason to b**** and then, down the line, they'll look back and say, "but X was better because of Y", even though at the time Y was what everyone was complaining about.
Humans are silly, silly creatures.
---
Playing - Demon's/Dark Souls, Monster Hunter FU, Resonance of Fate, Devil May Cry HD Collection, Morrowind, Katamari Forever, Resident Evil 6
PSN: DocDelicious
#8edward18Posted 10/6/2012 1:11:01 PM
When RE changed for the 4th, one it worked

1. RE4 was the SIXTH main game.
2. No it did not.

because they still kept alot of the same concepts from the previous games,

LIKE WHAT?!

but 6th has nothing in common with any RE game, and imo thats NOT good, a sequel should have new additions but also keeping what worked in the previous games.

And 4 had nothing in common with the previous games either. For some reason people praise that like the second coming of Jesus.

This series needs Shinj Mikami back in creative control.

Not if he pulls more of 4's crap.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#9JackalPosted 10/6/2012 1:11:36 PM
CKnight posted...
Jackal posted...

It gets better once you start the actual chapters. Leon's and Chris's campaigns are very good. I haven't did Jake's yet.

Thanks. I'll stick with it then.
---
#10JackalPosted 10/6/2012 1:18:31 PM
LOL! :-)

All I had left to do with the beginning was to hop over a rail and walk forward. At least that's done.
---