DLC Modes

#11YunFang1130Posted 10/7/2012 11:10:34 AM
Shadow Don posted...
This all sounds pretty good but I wish they just included this with the game. It probably would have helped some people feel better about the game at least.

This. The multiplayer modes I can see as DLC. But, not the extra stages for Mercenaries. IMO, some if not all from that list should've been included in the game. Anywho, I hope there's going to be some story DLC. Jake will probably get one, but I want to see the other characters too.
#12LewisrichPosted 10/7/2012 11:13:02 AM
Shadow Don posted...
This all sounds pretty good but I wish they just included this with the game. It probably would have helped some people feel better about the game at least.

I dunno man, the games pretty packed full of content already. Woulda been nice but I'm happy with the amount of content and it'll be really awesome when they come out.
---
GT: LKR101
#13beedtrackerPosted 10/7/2012 11:31:14 AM
Why does the 360 get it first and we have to wait on the ps3 side?
---
http://youtu.be/mzAQu23t19A
#14LewisrichPosted 10/7/2012 11:45:22 AM
Cause Microsoft probably paid capcom to have them early.
---
GT: LKR101
#15Shadow DonPosted 10/7/2012 11:59:14 AM
Lewisrich posted...
Shadow Don posted...

I dunno man, the games pretty packed full of content already. Woulda been nice but I'm happy with the amount of content and it'll be really awesome when they come out.

It definitely has a lot more content story wise, but the fact that there are less merc maps than re4 unless you buy dlc or pre-ordered is sad.

It isn't as much of a fault for this game as it is for games in general now, but capcom is getting pretty bad with its pre-made dlc for games. Its just frustrating.
#16JM_14_GOWPosted 10/7/2012 12:03:01 PM
All i want is more characters and extra costumes for mercs possibly a mini-story like lost in night mares., seeing as i dont have internet. I really dont care for the multiplayer modes.
---
Psn: Jigsaw1621
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 6