poor ratings but whats your personal rating? honestly

#1Snake14180Posted 10/6/2012 12:37:37 PM
im debating if this is worth it or not. i am a fan but not hardcore, this game looked cool but after the ratings...idk... opinions??
---
In a war, all of mankind’s worst emotions…worst traits come out. It’s easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield
#2KujjaPosted 10/6/2012 12:39:02 PM
Its amazing, put 27 hours in so far, 10 of them in mercenaries alone.
#3LtRickGreyPosted 10/6/2012 12:40:33 PM
If you aren't a hardcore fan then fear not good sir!!! Your head is in fact not shoved so far up your own ass that you can't appreciate the game!

Personally i love it. I think its fun, it furthers along the resident evil world, and who the hell doesn't want to enjoy a FUN game? Clearly it's not like the previous resident evil games, but that's fine. Games should evolve, not stagnate. I give it a solid 9. It would get a Ten but theres a few graphical hickups that irritate me.
#4vashtrichamPosted 10/6/2012 12:40:38 PM
8 good game with a few minor flaws
---
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill
#5Doober2Posted 10/6/2012 12:42:33 PM
I think the average score of 77 / 100 it has is pretty fair and accurate tbh
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Resident Evil 2
#6mustain2121Posted 10/6/2012 12:42:36 PM
All I'm gonna say is I'm still baffled by some of the reviewers complaints. I've experienced none of the stuff they cried about and I absolutely love the game. It isn't perfect, but again no game is. I know I'll be playing it for months because the amount of content this game offers is unprecedented in the series.
---
PSN: mustain21
#7BENDMMAFANPosted 10/6/2012 12:44:19 PM
I'd give it an 8.5. Not a perfect game by any means, fair share of problems but the good far outweighs the bad. Having a great time with it and the amount of content is staggering.
---
Now Playing: Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs
#8DtokPosted 10/6/2012 12:45:28 PM
It's a quality game. It is well made and designed. As someone that knows the process it takes to create a game, this game is VERY well made.

The game isn't overly unique, but it's dynamic enough where you won't get bored.

Has it's own version of airhockey, a short segment that sort of pays tribute to the old Metal Gear Solid on PS1, few RE1~3 style puzzles, underwater zombies, a children's payground, Nemisis style chase, and a few other goodies.

The game isn't nearly as difficult as Dark Souls, but it does provide you with adequate difficulty.
---
Mr. Fortune Calculator.
PSN: DToNE7
#9Dawn and DuskPosted 10/6/2012 12:47:45 PM
Which RE games have you played, which have you liked, and why did you like them?

Do you enjoy action/shooter games? Story-heavy games? Do you have a buddy you'd like to co-op with?

All of these questions are the kinds of things that will determine whether or not it's a worthy investment.
#10kewldude475Posted 10/6/2012 12:47:51 PM
vashtricham posted...
8 good game with a few minor flaws

---
Member of the V3Da master race.
PSN: kewldude475