The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

poor ratings but whats your personal rating? honestly

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. poor ratings but whats your personal rating? honestly

User Info: Snake14180

Snake14180
4 years ago#1
im debating if this is worth it or not. i am a fan but not hardcore, this game looked cool but after the ratings...idk... opinions??
In a war, all of mankind’s worst emotions…worst traits come out. It’s easy to forget what a sin is in the middle of a battlefield

User Info: Kujja

Kujja
4 years ago#2
Its amazing, put 27 hours in so far, 10 of them in mercenaries alone.

User Info: LtRickGrey

LtRickGrey
4 years ago#3
If you aren't a hardcore fan then fear not good sir!!! Your head is in fact not shoved so far up your own ass that you can't appreciate the game!

Personally i love it. I think its fun, it furthers along the resident evil world, and who the hell doesn't want to enjoy a FUN game? Clearly it's not like the previous resident evil games, but that's fine. Games should evolve, not stagnate. I give it a solid 9. It would get a Ten but theres a few graphical hickups that irritate me.

User Info: vashtricham

vashtricham
4 years ago#4
8 good game with a few minor flaws
I just stabbed a parking attendant... Wheres the button to turn myself in- Hank Hill

User Info: Doober2

Doober2
4 years ago#5
I think the average score of 77 / 100 it has is pretty fair and accurate tbh
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Resident Evil 2

User Info: mustain2121

mustain2121
4 years ago#6
All I'm gonna say is I'm still baffled by some of the reviewers complaints. I've experienced none of the stuff they cried about and I absolutely love the game. It isn't perfect, but again no game is. I know I'll be playing it for months because the amount of content this game offers is unprecedented in the series.
PSN: mustain21

User Info: BENDMMAFAN

BENDMMAFAN
4 years ago#7
I'd give it an 8.5. Not a perfect game by any means, fair share of problems but the good far outweighs the bad. Having a great time with it and the amount of content is staggering.
Now Playing: Darksiders 2, Sleeping Dogs

User Info: Dtok

Dtok
4 years ago#8
It's a quality game. It is well made and designed. As someone that knows the process it takes to create a game, this game is VERY well made.

The game isn't overly unique, but it's dynamic enough where you won't get bored.

Has it's own version of airhockey, a short segment that sort of pays tribute to the old Metal Gear Solid on PS1, few RE1~3 style puzzles, underwater zombies, a children's payground, Nemisis style chase, and a few other goodies.

The game isn't nearly as difficult as Dark Souls, but it does provide you with adequate difficulty.
Mr. Fortune Calculator.
PSN: DToNE7

User Info: Dawn and Dusk

Dawn and Dusk
4 years ago#9
Which RE games have you played, which have you liked, and why did you like them?

Do you enjoy action/shooter games? Story-heavy games? Do you have a buddy you'd like to co-op with?

All of these questions are the kinds of things that will determine whether or not it's a worthy investment.

User Info: kewldude475

kewldude475
4 years ago#10
vashtricham posted...
8 good game with a few minor flaws
Member of the V3Da master race.
PSN: kewldude475
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. poor ratings but whats your personal rating? honestly

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived