poor ratings but whats your personal rating? honestly

#11xBluezxPosted 10/6/2012 12:55:25 PM
I feel the multiplayer (Agent Hunt), could have been better and more incentive to play. Campaign is awesome, and with a friend only makes it better. I can't complain about the QTE's because even if it just catches you off guard, it's funny to hear your partner laugh at how you die in some random horrible way.

I'd say nothing short of an 8.
---
PSN: Bluez_VII
Steam: Bluez_VII or xxBluezxx (nickname is Marvel on both)
#12VIIVincentPosted 10/6/2012 12:58:02 PM
9/10

the flaws are minimal but bearable.

Health pills
weak laser sights
item inventory
---
If only we could punch him through our monitors...
psn: DragunSkullz
#13sion041391Posted 10/6/2012 12:59:33 PM
I'm enjoying it more then 5, I liked 5 too a lot.
#14Dark_SpiretPosted 10/6/2012 1:02:47 PM
after literally finishing the 3 campaigns i would say its a 7.5, however ada's story bumped it up to an 8/10. Its a really good game that has some very obvious flaws. Id say its definitely worth checking out just keep your expectations in check since this can be a very polarizing game depending on just how many of its issues effect you.

With 4 storys to go through at 25-30hours total(my time was around 28hours on veteran mode), mercenaries minigame to get wrapped up with along with agent hunt(versus mode) and coop plus with a large assortment of unlockables youll be getting your moneys worth at the very least.
---
Currently playing: Borderlands 2 - Torchlight 2 - Resident Evil 6
#15Orochi_LedePosted 10/6/2012 1:12:58 PM(edited)
My biggest issue is mainly the camera being to close, and minor problems they could fix or improve on entirely.

like unusual QTEs or button promts like instead of getting your head sawed off you can mash X to stop it.

in 4 and 5 when that happen your head was coming off with no exception..
#16FFXmaniacPosted 10/6/2012 2:19:08 PM
I've only been through Leon's and Jake's campaigns so far. As of right now I rate it 8/10. I've dealt with a few fairly cheap deaths. Granted, I screwed myself up most of the time, but I've had a couple AI issues on other times. That, and I'm not a big fan of playing through drive missions, as my reflexes aren't what they used to be.
#17Tri3dgEPosted 10/6/2012 2:40:33 PM
I'll rate it an 8.9 / 10, the game simply revolutionized the concepts introduced in both RE4 and RE5, however there are still minor quirks that made the game unfair at times, such as badly placed scripted death scenes and a few QTE shenanigans (I'm looking at you Leon Chapter 5 boss).

Mercenaries mode and Agent Hunt mode further extends the replayability of this game and are highly addictive, especially the former once you have mastered the control scheme. Unlockable features though are lacking, this is perhaps the very first RE game that does not feature alternative costumes for each character that CAN be used in CAMPAIGN MODE.
#18NewhopesPosted 10/6/2012 2:44:26 PM
5/10 awful game.
#19OhYouCowardPosted 10/6/2012 2:46:09 PM
I really want to like this game, but I'd have to give it a 5.
#20Arucard05Posted 10/6/2012 2:46:37 PM
It's a hodgepodge of different gameplay concepts, but none of them are done very well. Just go play Vanquish, Gears of War, Dead Space, or Uncharted.
---
www.bewaretherobotsquad.com
A place where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.